• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indie account debir freezed

2 ways to unfreeze to your account.
1.close it. They'll give you your money in another account or by DD
2. File a complaint with RBI , within 2 working days your account will be unblocked
Too much work for 300rs. I would have to go to branch for closing if I am not wrong and that trip would be more than the 300rs. Also I am fed up of this shitty bank and its services. Their branch officials don't know anything and even pno is useless.
This has taught me to never believe in banks like Indusind or Axis (as per others reviews) and maintain relationships with bank who atleast responds to the customer.

For example HDFC also blocked my account and even though they unblocked in 2 months the branch officials were helpful and were in contact on regular basis and ensured that my account gets unblocked. I had to visit the branch only once and all the communications happened on call after that. My friend also got his account blocked in hdfc in rural branch and his account was unblocked within a week so it doesn't matter if the branch is rural or urban HDFC gets the job done atleast.

2 ways to unfreeze to your account.
1.close it. They'll give you your money in another account or by DD
2. File a complaint with RBI , within 2 working days your account will be unblocked
yes the bank is near my home and they had raised field verification request but no one came even after it's approved and this manager wants us to open an account and he's delaying my unfreezing he even came to my home yesterday. it got blocked after i paid my college fees and they want to meet my father and stuff and i gave him my father number today at bank he didn't call until now to my father. i had also called indie customer care and explained the situation and the executive had talked to his manager and took the details of the branch and said he's manager will speak to branch manager and expedite the process but i don't think they will. i don't even know what to do my 1500rs is stuck in the account... should i wait out until next week and go to different branch? because looks like they won't unfreeze until i open another account with them in branch.... i don't why they're playing with me a STUDENT... why do they care how did i even pay my college fees? this is so annoying... what do u guys think i should do?

Too much work for 300rs. I would have to go to branch for closing if I am not wrong and that trip would be more than the 300rs. Also I am fed up of this shitty bank and its services. Their branch officials don't know anything and even pno is useless.
This has taught me to never believe in banks like Indusind or Axis (as per others reviews) and maintain relationships with bank who atleast responds to the customer.

For example HDFC also blocked my account and even though they unblocked in 2 months the branch officials were helpful and were in contact on regular basis and ensured that my account gets unblocked. I had to visit the branch only once and all the communications happened on call after that. My friend also got his account blocked in hdfc in rural branch and his account was unblocked within a week so it doesn't matter if the branch is rural or urban HDFC gets the job done atleast.
are you there harsh can you please reply to my new comment?

yes the bank is near my home and they had raised field verification request but no one came even after it's approved and this manager wants us to open an account and he's delaying my unfreezing he even came to my home yesterday. it got blocked after i paid my college fees and they want to meet my father and stuff and i gave him my father number today at bank he didn't call until now to my father. i had also called indie customer care and explained the situation and the executive had talked to his manager and took the details of the branch and said he's manager will speak to branch manager and expedite the process but i don't think they will. i don't even know what to do my 1500rs is stuck in the account... should i wait out until next week and go to different branch? because looks like they won't unfreeze until i open another account with them in branch.... i don't why they're playing with me a STUDENT... why do they care how did i even pay my college fees? this is so annoying... what do u guys think i should do?
What was the reason bank is telling for debit freeze? Did you complain on Rbi Ombudsman?

What was the reason bank is telling for debit freeze? Did you complain on Rbi Ombudsman?
Just file a complaint with RBI. By the end of next day your account will be unfreezed👍
Got mine unfreezed same way..bank was not able to unfreeze it , they were making excuses.

Below is reply from RBI stating what bank said

. In the matter of complaint, which is regarding restrictions put to complainant's account, the bank has informed that complainant's account was marked freeze basis the analytics model output for suspect accounts. The bank has added that basis transaction pattern, they have unfreezed the account. Kindly note that the action taken by the bank in this case is within their commercial decision and risk perception. This office cannot intervene. The complaint is closed as non-maintainable.

Just file a complaint with RBI. By the end of next day your account will be unfreezed👍
Got mine unfreezed same way..bank was not able to unfreeze it , they were making excuses.

. In the matter of complaint, which is regarding restrictions put to complainant's account, the bank has informed that complainant's account was marked freeze basis the analytics model output for suspect accounts. The bank has added that basis transaction pattern, they have unfreezed the account. Kindly note that the action taken by the bank in this case is within their commercial decision and risk perception. This office cannot intervene. The complaint is closed as non-maintainable.
In my case the pno said that the rbi complaint is invalid as the account was freezed due to high churning and hence they are closing. They didn't even mention how am I supposed to get my account unfreezed and get my funds.

In my case the pno said that the rbi complaint is invalid as the account was freezed due to high churning and hence they are closing. They didn't even mention how am I supposed to get my account unfreezed and get my funds.
Well in that case your account will be closed and funds will be given to you by a demand draft

Well in that case your account will be closed and funds will be given to you by a demand draft
The branch is saying that the freeze is from rbi and we have raised a request and that's the max they can do and they don't even know how long should I wait as they themselves are unaware that how these things work.
Just some irresponsible and unlearned employees.

they're not saying due to which transaction it got freezed but they're saying it's freezed under suspected fraud so they need to do field verification and then keep to zonal in that way... today i got a call from some higher up he said it'll be unfreezed by 10 days max so i should see what will happen....
but it got blocked the next day after i paid my college fees... when my father sent me money first i sent money to different account and then sent it it back to indie and then some other amount too i guess this overall triggered it... but should see what will happen...

can you please share how u did it with rbi? so i can know how to send it in case it won't be unfreezed soon?

The branch is saying that the freeze is from rbi and we have raised a request and that's the max they can do and they don't even know how long should I wait as they themselves are unaware that how these things work.
try to reach higher hierarchy in indusind bro they will have the info of what will happen max

try to reach higher hierarchy in indusind bro they will have the info of what will happen max
Useless i escalated till CEO but all they said was we're working on it and after few days complaint closed with no resolution. I even check internal remarks but there was nothing there

can you please share how u did it with rbi? so i can know how to send it in case it won't be unfreezed soon?

Open this link and file a complaint. Attach proof of your complaint like screenshot of email or service request number or call logs. If amy reply received attach that too. Within 72 hours acct will be unfreezed
they're not saying due to which transaction it got freezed but they're saying it's freezed under suspected fraud so they need to do field verification and then keep to zonal in that way... today i got a call from some higher up he said it'll be unfreezed by 10 days max so i should see what will happen....
but it got blocked the next day after i paid my college fees... when my father sent me money first i sent money to different account and then sent it it back to indie and then some other amount too i guess this overall triggered it... but should see what will happen...

They're lieing straightforward. Nothing like freeze from RBI. If any freeze from RBI they should provide you complaint details regarding freeze.

These are normal freeze done by their systems automatically because their systems are shit like bank. They can remove it without anything just after sending a email. At worst they do a SVR/CPV in which anyone from your home branch visits your home and ask basic questions takes copy of your aadhar and pan card.
That's all and within 48 hours account should be restored to normal

They're lieing straightforward. Nothing like freeze from RBI. If any freeze from RBI they should provide you complaint details regarding freeze.

These are normal freeze done by their systems automatically because their systems are shit like bank. They can remove it without anything just after sending a email. At worst they do a SVR/CPV in which anyone from your home branch visits your home and ask basic questions takes copy of your aadhar and pan card.
Ik what's happening, they have opened lots of 0 balance accounts like kotak 811 but they had provided concepts like free dc for just doing one 50k txn (now fixed) and indie gems for cc txns and now they are not able to take the losses so closing those accounts which are loss making.

*Just a speculation*

Nevertheless they are just devaluing their customer service and their image.

Ik what's happening, they have opened lots of 0 balance accounts like kotak 811 but they had provided concepts like free dc for just doing one 50k txn (now fixed) and indie gems for cc txns and now they are not able to take the losses so closing those accounts which are loss making.

*Just a speculation*

Nevertheless they are just devaluing their customer service and their image.
tbh they're just not checking accounts manually when it's flagged i guess i think rbi should give some guidelines regarding massive freezes and adress them within specific frame time. banks should not offer zero balance accounts or online accounts if they do this right?

yeah it's because of this stupid hierarchy that many people are suffering.

Back