• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indie account debir freezed

Fraud Monitoring/suspicious transactions. But i have not done any trx in last 3 months. Only used to pay indie credit line emi of 2400rs on 1st of every month. Even before that no special trx only few upi or cc bill payment.

I have indus pioneer , indus grande , indus exclusive, indus partner and inuds max active under same customer id. All those accounts are working fine. I have done my kyc recently in November. Indie account was opened in july.

This debit freeze is just stupidity. Worst is no support. Indie customer care asking to contact branch, branch asking to contact indie customer care.
I even emailed indie level 1 and 2 escalation also email pno or indusind bank but no response. It's been 10 days now.
Tried to talk to pioneer support they asked to contact indie team and they don't have authorisation or contact branch.

After wasting 5 hours at branch they took my request. Asked to write a application to unfreeze account. And they said it'll take around 2 weeks maybe more to unfreeze it.

I doubt they'll resolve it even after 1 month.

Coz just to ask me write a appliance they took 5 hours😓😓
May be they are being bit conscious with the accounts opened digitally.

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
Warning since last 2 months about indie, debit freeze but no ones is listening, don't keep funds in this account else you will get heart break
Imagine having 50k and then think about the situation of your heart and mind
May be they are being bit conscious with the accounts opened digitally.
My problem is not about money. But my main issue is i had indie credit line EMI from indie account.

There is no other way to pay those EMI neither through 3rd party application or through branch or any other means.

Only 2 emi were remaining
1 already bounced coz of this debit freeze
Last is on 5th april.

I'm worried they'll report it as default in my cibil.
Currently my CIBIL is 796 without any default 4.5 years history.
This one stupidity of bank will destroy it.
I also have to take a urgent home loan in may end.

Apurvsahilz

TF Premier
My problem is not about money. But my main issue is i had indie credit line EMI from indie account.

There is no other way to pay those EMI neither through 3rd party application or through branch or any other means.

Only 2 emi were remaining
1 already bounced coz of this debit freeze
Last is on 5th april.

I'm worried they'll report it as default in my cibil.
Currently my CIBIL is 796 without any default 4.5 years history.
This one stupidity of bank will destroy it.
I also have to take a urgent home loan in may end.
This app is only a restricted product of indusind bank and just pathetic, everything needs to be done inside that particular app only tooo much restriction and sudden debit freeze, seems they discovered new way to show high balances in savings accounts by randomly freezing accounts indie's app only concept is very confusing and beyond my understanding

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
This app is only a restricted product of indusind bank and just pathetic, everything needs to be done inside that particular app only tooo much restriction and sudden debit freeze, seems they discovered new way to show high balances in savings accounts by randomly freezing accounts indie's app only concept is very confusing and beyond my understanding
Yes. This app is pathetic. Although they say we can visit branch of any assistance but branch doesn't even help indusind customer, so indie customer doesn't have any chance of getting any help from branch.

For indusind bank everything is just on paper , on ground nothing works.
Their pionner and grande support is also shit. Even pnb/sbi banks have better support than indusind.

Employees are arrogant and egoistic.

Apurvsahilz

TF Premier
Yes. This app is pathetic. Although they say we can visit branch of any assistance but branch doesn't even help indusind customer, so indie customer doesn't have any chance of getting any help from branch.

For indusind bank everything is just on paper , on ground nothing works.
Their pionner and grande support is also shit. Even pnb/sbi banks have better support than indusind.

Employees are arrogant and egoistic.
Employees are very arrogant and services are third they take years in solving simple problems, and their customer service is even worst they reply mails after 15-20 days

AlphaCAT

TF Ace
Contributor
Imagine having 50k and then think about the situation of your heart and mind
I had 3100 when debit freeze was put on my Indus Select account. But to maintain AQB , I transferred 50k more . Thinking ki open toh ho hi jayega but Indusind ne aukaat dikha hi di .

Mine was frozen by Fraud Monitoring Team . Meri salary credit huyi and kuuch FDs mature huye . 4lac came in account and 4lac went out same day to merchant (Cheq/Paytm) for CC Bill Payments. This might have triggered their risk monitoring !!

CC told to contact nearest branch , nearest branch saying to visit Home branch !!

Apart from self transfer from Indie to Indus and vice versa and cc bill payments, there are no txns but still suspicious.

Last edited:

ashish2112

TF Buzz
My paytm payments bank account was debit freezed about 5 months ago by mumbai police for selling crypto even though i have all proofs they say it'll take the case by victim to be closed first.
There are around 50 people hanging like me in this 1 case

Apurvsahilz

TF Premier
I had 3100 when debit freeze was put on my Indus Select account. But to maintain AQB , I transferred 50k more . Thinking ki open toh ho hi jayega but Indusind ne aukaat dikha hi di .

Mine was frozen by Fraud Monitoring Team . Meri salary credit huyi and kuuch FDs mature huye . 4lac came in account and 4lac went out same day to merchant (Cheq/Paytm) for CC Bill Payments. This might have triggered their risk monitoring !!

CC told to contact nearest branch , nearest branch saying to visit Home branch !!

Apart from self transfer from Indie to Indus and vice versa and cc bill payments, there are no txns but still suspicious.
Their risk monitoring software is outrageously ridiculous, they are freezing accounts on filmsy reasons keeping large sum in indusind bank is becoming fatal and dangerous day by day this sudden debit freeze will not only daunts a person financially, it will also cause severe damage to heart and brain and even cause heart attack for weak heart patients

If you want peace of mind just submit account closure form in any indusind branch closure proceeds will be paid to you through demand draft / cheque or neft

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier

Bhai same here. Indus waale pagal hai. Bolte hai k kisi bhi branch m jaake kaam krwa lo but sab home branch m jaane ko bolte hai. But home waale bhi goli baazi krte hai bas hota unse bhi kuch nhi

Apurvsahilz

TF Premier
Bhai same here. Indus waale pagal hai. Bolte hai k kisi bhi branch m jaake kaam krwa lo but sab home branch m jaane ko bolte hai. But home waale bhi goli baazi krte hai bas hota unse bhi kuch nhi
Yes and they are always confused themselves how would they solve problems

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
Their risk monitoring software is outrageously ridiculous, they are freezing accounts on filmsy reasons keeping large sum in indusind bank is becoming fatal and dangerous day by day this sudden debit freeze will not only daunts a person financially, it will also cause severe damage to heart and brain and even cause heart attack for weak heart patients

If you want peace of mind just submit account closure form in any indusind branch closure proceeds will be paid to you through demand draft / cheque or neft
Closure is best option available but for me even that's not available as my 2 EMI of indie credit line are pending and only option to pay them is through indie account.