• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

📢 *Important Announcement* 📢

Introducing the *Tier Assessment* criteria for all customers!

We hope you are enjoying exclusive *Megastar benefits.* We encourage you to maintain a min. avg. quarterly balance of *₹2 lakh (Savings+FD)* or *₹50K (Savings)* to retain the Megastar Tier.

In case a minimum average balance of *₹2 lakh (Savings + FD)* or *₹50K (Savings)* is not maintained for this quarter (Jan - Mar), your Tier will be updated to Superstar *effective 1st April, 2024.*

*Note:* No charges will be applied in case of non-maintenance of Tier status. The Tier Assessment criteria are applicable from 22nd Jan 2024.

Attachments

• IMG_20240122_191605.jpg
    IMG_20240122_191605.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 23
According to new term and conditions those who don't maintain 2 LAKH Rs. balance will be downgraded, is liye don't run to become megastar it's a trap

We hope you are enjoying exclusive *Megastar benefits.*
Didn't even give time to understand the benefits haha.

There is no option to Downgrade the Signature Debit Card. So I guess I will block it and hope they don't charge?

Suggestion to update the post title to include "Indie" so everyone can find this post and be cautious.

---
Full Announcement:

📢 *Important Announcement* 📢

Introducing the *Tier Assessment* criteria for all customers!

We hope you are enjoying exclusive *Megastar benefits.* We encourage you to maintain a min. avg. quarterly balance of *₹2 lakh (Savings+FD)* or *₹50K (Savings)* to retain the Megastar Tier.

In case a minimum average balance of *₹2 lakh (Savings + FD)* or *₹50K (Savings)* is not maintained for this quarter (Jan - Mar), your Tier will be updated to Superstar *effective 1st April, 2024.*

*Note:* No charges will be applied in case of non-maintenance of Tier status. The Tier Assessment criteria are applicable from 22nd Jan 2024.

Refer to the FAQ section of the app for further information.
---

There's no information about what will happen to Visa Signature card, it is supposed to be free only for Mega Star.
Their site doesn't show the Annual Charges for the card: https://indie.indusind.com/indie/plan-and-charges.html
The Visa Platinum is 499, so the Signature will be >499, totally worthless.

Important Thing to Note

The balance maintenance period is Jan-Mar, but it is already 22nd Jan.
So if one has been maintaining below 50k, and from today maintains 50k, they will still be downgraded because the Quarterly Average Balance will be low since the calculation started on 1st Jan.

Example if you have been maintaining:
Rs0 - 01st Jan to 22nd Jan
Rs50k - 22nd Jan to 31st Mar
Your average balance will be 37k Only

You need to maintain over 66k from today for the above case.

Last edited:
Important Thing to Note

The balance maintenance period is Jan-Mar, but it is already 22nd Jan.
So if one has been maintaining below 50k, and from today maintains 50k, they will still be downgraded because the Quarterly Average Balance will be low since the calculation started on 1st Jan.

Example if you have been maintaining:
Rs0 - 01st Jan to 22nd Jan
Rs50k - 22nd Jan to 31st Mar
Your average balance will be 37k Only

You need to maintain over 66k from today for the above case.
Read full message

The Tier Assessment criteria are applicable from 22nd Jan 2024.

Try tagging all these email IDs. I wasn't receiving SMS and email alerts for the account. I tagged them, and after 1 week, I got a call from Indusind to explain the issue. And they have activated alerts and e-statements since then. This is hit and trial.
Tagging the MD works, if someone wants to continue with Indie.
5% on cc bill pay how? Can you please elaborate...
Pay for credit cards in the bill pay section. Pay Rs500 and get 25 gems. Pay no more no less. Redeem at min. 100 gems (1 gem is 1Rs). Up to 8 individual credit cards per month per account. It is not much, I know.

Attachments

• 1705932922043.png
    1705932922043.png
    36.4 KB · Views: 30
Back