• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

I opened an Indie account last week with no problems at all, even though I already have an account with IndusInd. It opened instantly.

I'm getting error since last 10 days. Tried again, just now. Screenshot attached. If any way out, let me know.

Attachments

• tf.jpg
    tf.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 39
I'm getting error since last 10 days. Tried again, just now. Screenshot attached. If any way out, let me know.
My account isn't even 10 days old, and I already have a Select account with IndusInd Bank. As @KingAAR mentioned above, I believe it might be related to other services you signed up for, such as fixed deposits with Paytm or something similar with Mobikwik.

My account isn't even 10 days old, and I already have a Select account with IndusInd Bank. As @KingAAR mentioned above, I believe it might be related to other services you signed up for, such as fixed deposits with Paytm or something similar with Mobikwik.
Only existing relationship = Indus Partner account (a joint account) as secondary account holder.

I opened an Indie account last week with no problems at all, even though I already have an account with IndusInd. It opened instantly.
Hi, did you faced any issues while opening the account.. and how did you do the funding.. using debit cards or any other means.. seedha hi mega star? I am thinking to open it for the debit card..

Hi, did you faced any issues while opening the account.. and how did you do the funding.. using debit cards or any other means.. seedha hi mega star? I am thinking to open it for the debit card..
I didn't face any issues and was instantly upgraded to Megastar. And as Chaitanya mentioned, it's advisable to use the debit card for funding since it has a lower chance of failure compared to other methods.

I created the account and it shows as mega star after initial funding. Now, in the virtual dc it shows visa signature, but when I am ordering it shows base platinum. Should I wait few days or will I get signature dc after ordering even though it says base platinum? Also, is there a way change the delivery address to something different than the permanent address associated with your profile?

How much time it takes for cc bill payment to reflect in cc account when paid through indie app cc billpay?

Will the bill paid date considered to be the day when the payment is made on Indie app?

Worried I might be charged late payment charges.

Looks like they are eventually going to shift all indusind customers on indie. That's why they left Indus mobile without any update since last 4-5 months

Back