• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

INDIE , the IndusInd's SUPER APP - for existing SB A/C holders

SSV

TF Reserve
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Guys and Gals,

Today I opened an INDIE account ... App version: 1.1.36

Background: Currently I have the following relationships with IndusInd.
1) Exclusive Bank Account
2) Legend CC
3) Pinnacle CC
4) Fixed Deposit

Process:

After giving, mobile no, OTP, PAN, Aadhar and OTP again.. the account was created instantly in a jiffy ... Extremely smooth ..
No profile detials are required, No VKYC required.. it is showing KYC status as Verified...
Funded 50K via UPI... got Megastar immediately and Virtual DC generated immediately and ordered Physical Visa Signature card for free..

Observations:

1) My Indie account number is : 18 XXXXX XXXXX = my mobile number with 18 prefix. IFSC Code : INDB0000004
2) My Exclusive bank Account no: 15 XXXXX XXXXX = my mobile number qith 15 prefix . IFSC + my local branch
3) All my existing credit cards ( Legend, Pinnacle) are shown in Indie, surprisingly, it is showing an extra Pinnacle MC World Contactless CC as another CC
4) All my Fixed Deposits are shown in Indie..
5) Showing INDIE virtual DC
6) MISSING: My Exclusive account Visa, MC and Platinum DCs are not shown in Indie yet.. Probably they slowly migrate them into Indie at a later stage...
7) A Link to open the legacy IndusInd mobile APp

With this, my suspicion is turning into reality...

I think moving forward INDIE will be the face of IndusInd's technology..
the current IndusInd mobile will be slowly phased out ...

More importantly, the current Select, Exclusive account holders.. no need to worry about your accounts...
They will be kept as it is.. They wont be replaced with INDIE account.. They will be there...

The objective:
So , in effect I will have the following, in an ideal case scenario:

1) 0 AMB Exclusive Account
2) 0 AMB Indie Megastar Account
3) 2L Indie FD
4) Legend CC LTF
5) Pinnacle CC LTF
6) 3 Exclusive DCs - Visa, Master and Platinum - LTF
7) Indie Visa Signature DC - LTF

That's the plan.. Lets see how it pans out...

FAQ - INDIE account & Tiers such as MegaStar

FAQ - INDIE Debit Card

A few screen shots...of INDIE App after account opening

1716461590835.jpeg 1716461531988.jpeg

1716461456504.jpeg 1716461491708.jpeg

1716461563909.jpeg 1716461512104.jpeg

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to pay mutual funds from Indie?
It asks for URN but I can't find it.
Can someone guide?

Let me also know if you find out.
I will do the same

Actually I never held any MF and dont know anything about paying into MF..
Give me real example of what you want to pay for.. like which MF and some details like that.

I will try to find out how to generate URN for opayment into that MF from Indie

give me as much details as possible.

So what exactly are you trying to do? Are you trying to purchase a new MF - from Indie, or are you trying to pay some on-going SIP via Indie account?
So we can't purchase or start new mf via indie
I'm thinking to pay ongoing SIP or lumpsum for any mf
But I can't find the URN unique reference number required to populate in Indie app corresponding to any mf house

Actually I never held any MF and dont know anything about paying into MF..
Give me real example of what you want to pay for.. like which MF and some details like that.

I will try to find out how to generate URN for opayment into that MF from Indie

give me as much details as possible.
For example
I've an ongoing SIP for axis mf
I want to make a contribution via indie to utilise the 10% upto 50 offer
Basic requirement is to enter an urn for my folio with axis mf house.
The issue is i can't find this urn anywhere
Currently all my sip's are running via indmoney with emandate from my primary Bank account automatically

So we can't purchase or start new mf via indie
I'm thinking to pay ongoing SIP or lumpsum for any mf
But I can't find the URN unique reference number required to populate in Indie app corresponding to any mf house
You simply can't switch back for ongoing sip. Just with URN, it will not work. As per MF regulations, the source of funds must be from the KYCed Bank as per the records. While opening the SIP - you might have given a cancelled cheque/ Statement upload or UPI based Mandate from one of your bank account. As of date you can use only that particular account for SIP auto deduction. Else you need to go to MF / RTA (or the 3rd party app that you are using for MF investment) and add Indie account there.

You simply can't switch back for ongoing sip. Just with URN, it will not work. As per MF regulations, the source of funds must be from the KYCed Bank as per the records. While opening the SIP - you might have given a cancelled cheque/ Statement upload or UPI based Mandate from one of your bank account. As of date you can use only that particular account for SIP auto deduction. Else you need to go to MF / RTA (or the 3rd party app that you are using for MF investment) and add Indie account there.
I understand that's the case for SIP
But I can do a lumpsum under the same folio using indie right?
I just need the URN as it says in the indie app
I've done lumpsum transactions on top of running SIPs but via direct apps
Hence no URN was needed at that time
I'm pretty sure it's possible via Indie as well saying I can get my hands on urn of that folio.
I checked many sources, as far as I can understand, URN used to be visible in the statement but recently they have stopped mentioning it
Not sure from where I can get that

You will be downloaded to Superstar and then next Star, your rewards will also decrease accordingly.
As for the Visa Signature Card, It will work as intended but they might recard it if your tier stays downgraded for long although the chances of that happening are so far rare. If it does happen u can always hotlist the new card to avoid any charges.
Does all variants are free of charges?

Guys and Gals,

Today I opened an INDIE account ... App version: 1.1.36

Background: Currently I have the following relationships with IndusInd.
1) Exclusive Bank Account
2) Legend CC
3) Pinnacle CC
4) Fixed Deposit

Process:

After giving, mobile no, OTP, PAN, Aadhar and OTP again.. the account was created instantly in a jiffy ... Extremely smooth ..
No profile detials are required, No VKYC required.. it is showing KYC status as Verified...
Funded 50K via UPI... got Megastar immediately and Virtual DC generated immediately and ordered Physical Visa Signature card for free..

Observations:

1) My Indie account number is : 18 XXXXX XXXXX = my mobile number with 18 prefix. IFSC Code : INDB0000004
2) My Exclusive bank Account no: 15 XXXXX XXXXX = my mobile number qith 15 prefix . IFSC + my local branch
3) All my existing credit cards ( Legend, Pinnacle) are shown in Indie, surprisingly, it is showing an extra Pinnacle MC World Contactless CC as another CC
4) All my Fixed Deposits are shown in Indie..
5) Showing INDIE virtual DC
6) MISSING: My Exclusive account Visa, MC and Platinum DCs are not shown in Indie yet.. Probably they slowly migrate them into Indie at a later stage...
7) A Link to open the legacy IndusInd mobile APp

With this, my suspicion is turning into reality...

I think moving forward INDIE will be the face of IndusInd's technology..
the current IndusInd mobile will be slowly phased out ...

More importantly, the current Select, Exclusive account holders.. no need to worry about your accounts...
They will be kept as it is.. They wont be replaced with INDIE account.. They will be there...

The objective:
So , in effect I will have the following, in an ideal case scenario:

1) 0 AMB Exclusive Account
2) 0 AMB Indie Megastar Account
3) 2L Indie FD
4) Legend CC LTF
5) Pinnacle CC LTF
6) 3 Exclusive DCs - Visa, Master and Platinum - LTF
7) Indie Visa Signature DC - LTF

That's the plan.. Lets see how it pans out...

FAQ - INDIE account & Tiers such as MegaStar

FAQ - INDIE Debit Card

A few screen shots...of INDIE App after account opening

View attachment 54678View attachment 54676

View attachment 54673View attachment 54674

View attachment 54677View attachment 54675
How you got both Pinnacle and legend cards?
Because for me they denied and said that I can only hold one credit card at same time.

Reactions: SSV
Any benefit in particular of holding both Legend and Pinnacle? Isn't Pinnacle an upgrade to Legend in every way?
with Legend you get " TimesPrime " free..

with Legend you get " TimesPrime " free..

Oh ok, I did use my IndusInd Legend and Kotak Zen Signature to get 2 Times Primes.

• Lovely
Reactions: SSV
Back