• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indigo Announced New Loyalty Program: Indigo Bluechip

Everyone try to login in indigo website it is starting registration process and after completion we can see bluchips tab.
They seem to have multiple login links. I am able to login to app and one of the website. On app, it shows all my past and future bookings, but no bluechips. On website, it doesn't show bookings as well as bluechips.

There is a third link also where it sends OTP to mobile and email and then ask to set password. Here it fails to login after setting password.

They seem to have multiple login links. I am able to login to app and one of the website. On app, it shows all my past and future bookings, but no bluechips. On website, it doesn't show bookings as well as bluechips.

There is a third link also where it sends OTP to mobile and email and then ask to set password. Here it fails to login after setting password.
Reset password then it works.same thing happened with me.

It does say you get bluechips also for OTA and travel agent bookings as well. Do bookings via MMT or smartbuy also get you bluechips then? How does it figure out your indigo account for crediting bluechips in such a case?

It does say you get bluechips also for OTA and travel agent bookings as well. Do bookings via MMT or smartbuy also get you bluechips then? How does it figure out your indigo account for crediting bluechips in such a case?
Seems like it is tracked via PNR No. I retro claimed just now for my old PNR.

Back