• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indigo Announced New Loyalty Program: Indigo Bluechip

It does say you get bluechips also for OTA and travel agent bookings as well. Do bookings via MMT or smartbuy also get you bluechips then? How does it figure out your indigo account for crediting bluechips in such a case?
You can use the Retro Claim option for that, for bookings in the past 90 days. All you need is the PNR number of the journey irrespective of where it was booked.

I did the same and it worked for me. Check it out at this link: https://www.goindigo.in/loyalty/dashboard/retro-claim.html

It does say you get bluechips also for OTA and travel agent bookings as well. Do bookings via MMT or smartbuy also get you bluechips then? How does it figure out your indigo account for crediting bluechips in such a case?
Every Indigo flight/booking counts towards earning points. It's just that Indigo direct site booking will get you extra channel points while other portals will not.

Indigo's entire website is very finicky right now. I am having to login and refresh multiple times for bluchips account and status to show correctly.

Plus point - If more than one person have tickets with same PNR, they can retro claim bluchips in their individual account for their share of the price.

Back