• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indulging with Indus Exclusively :) :D

Good Day Everyone,

This post is about my journey with IndusInd , this will be a little different post than the ICICI one as I will not be discussing about the fees plan associated with my card instead this post will mostly be related to my journey with IndusInd. So back in Oct 2022 , I applied for IndusInd Legend card through their online channel and was approved with a limit of 9 lakhs , however when I received my card the limit given was 5 lakhs , within 20 days of using my card I received a message that my card limit has been enhanced to 9 lakhs . Fast forward March 2023, I took an upgrade from Legend to Indulge credit card. Post that I came to know as per the SOB of exclusive savings account , one can maintain an exclusive account with 0 fund if an Indulge/Pinnacle credit card can be linked to account as surrogate . Till this time I had no banking relation with IndusInd , so I had to 2 options either open a basic 0 MAB account with IndusInd online and then get that upgraded to Exclusive account from branch or to directly open a Exclusive account online
I am not a fan of HNI banking and also as per principle I never open a account with huge IP just for credit card . So point 1 seems more feasible to me , I went ahead and opened a 0 MAB account online and got a virtual DC and a physical Titanium DC charged 249 Rs. Post completing my VKYC , I visited IndusInd branch and submitted the upgrade form to upgrade my account to Exclusive , the upgrade was processed in 7 days as 3 days were taken for approval as my account didn’t had the minimal balance required for Exclusive account . Post the upgrade I received my welcome kit which had a visa signature DC , also just when my account got upgraded I raised a request through phone banking to give a MC Exclusive DC as well , so I received both my Visa and MC DC .
P.S - I also tried to get Pioneer World Heritage Credit Card but that request was denied as I don’t have any Pioneer relation with Indus Ind
IndusInd gives 5 add-on cards so I took all 5 for my family members, Indulge add-on also gets unlimited lounge access through PP
Below is a picture of my current portfolio with IndusInd

Cheers

Attachments

• BD395B66-5DF7-42C1-BAEB-3259BB71ABC8.jpeg
    BD395B66-5DF7-42C1-BAEB-3259BB71ABC8.jpeg
    156.3 KB · Views: 1,180
1 workaround to IVR - select option 2 credit card - there speak to agent - ask them to transfer call to banking department - they will transfer call internally
did it work for you today ?
today it seems like the whole bank has taken leave
I replied to the email service ticket - in reply they created another ref no, instead of any proper reply

Last edited:
seems like only option to me is the last option of visiting branch on Saturday and ask to close all the accounts.
maybe then they'll try to provide basic services.

tried at least 10 executive and same reply.. can't issue.. everybody suggesting to close visa signature and platinum and then can only take request for MC variant..
I think I am lucky then, I also faced same issue, called 2 executive and both replied same that close visa card to get mastercard... I called again on Monday and 3rd Executive raised for another debit card request for me.. and it got approved and on the way.. just try on different time

I think I am lucky then, I also faced same issue, called 2 executive and both replied same that close visa card to get mastercard... I called again on Monday and 3rd Executive raised for another debit card request for me.. and it got approved and on the way.. just try on different time
so much variation among support executives. Many times two different executives provide two different conflicting information.

You can link your credit card to savings account using IndusMobile app
If you click the hamburger you could find something as Link Relation
You can try that
Hlo bhaiya I'm holding legend CC of 5L limit how do I upgrade to Indulge Ltf? I contacted customer care they said it is paid. Tried contacting the branch they said you need minimum of 1cr nrv with the bank to get indulge ltf and all shit that credit card person was saying.

Hlo bhaiya I'm holding legend CC of 5L limit how do I upgrade to Indulge Ltf? I contacted customer care they said it is paid. Tried contacting the branch they said you need minimum of 1cr nrv with the bank to get indulge ltf and all shit that credit card person was saying.
Dont take Paid Indulge - not worth that much money. LTF mile toh best - fake promises deke u can try - like gradually you will increase NRV bla bla...

Had another golden experience with IndusInd today.
In reply of my week old ticket for the ongoing issue, they asked me to share screenshot and description of all the pages and errors and everything I'm facing in their mind-blowing tech stack, as if I've no other work. No attempt to help, or solve the issue even via call to understand the issue.
Angry with this response, tried to take another chance with IVR, after sometime to my immense luck were able to reach a human who listened to the issue and transferred to another - she at first couldn't understand the issue then after prolonged explanation finally understood and informed me that the idiot who had taken the request to delete/delink my old cc userid had put the wrong request which didn't work and she placed the correct request to 'delete' the old cc userid and it will be done within 24 hours.
Couple of hours after this, MC debit request ticket also got reply and this time they said they are unable to do it via mail, I have to place the request via IVR. So over to IVR again, this time the support person at first was adamant that I can't have two debit cards at a time, then I kind of forcefully explained that it is select account and have read SOB SOC TNC everything and I'm eligible, her job is to take the request and not worry about approval.
Then she said she would place the request in the system and tried for few minutes and in the end, said system is not taking request, she acknowledged that I'm eligible but due to system technical limitation this request cannot be placed while one debit card is active.
I then said IndusInd is a worthless bank and I want to close the account and raise a closure request, again got the reply that It can be done via visiting branch only.
I then asked for branch contact no, even that she said cannot be given.
Then I said another round about worthless bank and would definitely close the account and cut the call.

Last edited:
I told him already he said Pioneer metal ltf can never be done I said some people have got he said sumanta das ki videos dekhke nee kaam chalta and all shit
Initially till last year pioneer metal was given LTF to everyone with pioneer account upon request
But later this year they stopped issuing LTF , and now with high NRV and pioneer account they are giving it LTF

Back