• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indulging with Indus Exclusively :) :D

Good Day Everyone,

This post is about my journey with IndusInd , this will be a little different post than the ICICI one as I will not be discussing about the fees plan associated with my card instead this post will mostly be related to my journey with IndusInd. So back in Oct 2022 , I applied for IndusInd Legend card through their online channel and was approved with a limit of 9 lakhs , however when I received my card the limit given was 5 lakhs , within 20 days of using my card I received a message that my card limit has been enhanced to 9 lakhs . Fast forward March 2023, I took an upgrade from Legend to Indulge credit card. Post that I came to know as per the SOB of exclusive savings account , one can maintain an exclusive account with 0 fund if an Indulge/Pinnacle credit card can be linked to account as surrogate . Till this time I had no banking relation with IndusInd , so I had to 2 options either open a basic 0 MAB account with IndusInd online and then get that upgraded to Exclusive account from branch or to directly open a Exclusive account online
I am not a fan of HNI banking and also as per principle I never open a account with huge IP just for credit card . So point 1 seems more feasible to me , I went ahead and opened a 0 MAB account online and got a virtual DC and a physical Titanium DC charged 249 Rs. Post completing my VKYC , I visited IndusInd branch and submitted the upgrade form to upgrade my account to Exclusive , the upgrade was processed in 7 days as 3 days were taken for approval as my account didn’t had the minimal balance required for Exclusive account . Post the upgrade I received my welcome kit which had a visa signature DC , also just when my account got upgraded I raised a request through phone banking to give a MC Exclusive DC as well , so I received both my Visa and MC DC .
P.S - I also tried to get Pioneer World Heritage Credit Card but that request was denied as I don’t have any Pioneer relation with Indus Ind
IndusInd gives 5 add-on cards so I took all 5 for my family members, Indulge add-on also gets unlimited lounge access through PP
Below is a picture of my current portfolio with IndusInd

Cheers

Attachments

• BD395B66-5DF7-42C1-BAEB-3259BB71ABC8.jpeg
    BD395B66-5DF7-42C1-BAEB-3259BB71ABC8.jpeg
    156.3 KB · Views: 1,180
Received Indus Select account welcome kit today.
Since then it's been an ordeal.
First of all, account linking with Legend Card is not working on IndusMobile, it's saying incorrect details despite trying multiple times and verifying my inputs 100%.
Secondly, I got Visa signature variant, hence was trying to order MC variant, guess what only options I'm getting are Visa Signature (again) & Visa Platinum !!
Finally, tried activating IndusNet !! There the drama is at a different level !! If I try login using IndusMobile ID, it says record does not exist, if I try forgot pw, same message, now when I try to register as new user - it says user already exists and use reset pw to set your pw. What kind of god awful tech stack this bank has got.
Add to this, the IVR is absolute bonkers, so much hassle to set debit card PIN !!

Getting really worried now - seems made a big mistake in opening accounts with this stupid bank.
Have raised request for de-registering my existing credit card user id etc from IndusMobile on Friday night (29th). They acknowledged the request promptly.
Since then no reply or call!
Not sure what to do now 😔

I've to say even for a l*du bank such as Ax*s, there was absolutely no hassle regarding existing credit cards getting linked to newly opened savings account.
I didn't even have to raise any request, they matched and linked on their own, was visible in app and sent confirmation letters later for official purpose.
This siyapa seems speciality of IndusInd.

It's just getting the right man/woman in the call.
I was too rejected twice, on third attempt he took my request.
Also tell why you are not taking my request, say like my father or any other member already hold visa signature, mc world both at the same time
You take request, i will see if it's get processed or it's declined.
At least you take request
tried at least 10 executive and same reply.. can't issue.. everybody suggesting to close visa signature and platinum and then can only take request for MC variant..

I've to say even for a l*du bank such as Ax*s, there was absolutely no hassle regarding existing credit cards getting linked to newly opened savings account.
I didn't even have to raise any request, they matched and linked on their own, was visible in app and sent confirmation letters later for official purpose.
Is it only for me or anybody else as well - IndusInd app many times doesn't even let me login - many times technical errors. Also linking cards and accounts as krishc mentioned. Other apps like ICICI/IDFC/SBI are really good when compared to IndusInd

tried at least 10 executive and same reply.. can't issue.. everybody suggesting to close visa signature and platinum and then can only take request for MC variant..
This is where i think exclusive plays a role. If you hold a exclusive account, by default call gets connected to exclusive customer support. My experience with them was good.

One more thing, if one debit card request is in progress(in progress means till the card is delivered and you are able to view cvv on app) other request for debit card gets rejected by default.

see if this is possible- Close Visa signature and get MC variant.
Then via app apply for Visa Signature as it can be applied from app directly and is working fine as a second card for everyone.

IndusInd ka siyapa continues
Tried calling IVR today, now it says my mobile number they can't recognise.
I opened the account fully digitally and everything is linked. God knows what kind of nonsense is this !!
At the same time mobile app is going through a phase, it doesn't even allow login, always says unable to process your request or something like that, getting same message even after uninstalling and reinstalling!
Shit for a server IndusInd have got !!

I opened the account fully digitally and everything is linked. God knows what kind of nonsense is this !!
At the same time mobile app is going through a phase, it doesn't even allow login, always says unable to process your request or something like that, getting same message even after uninstalling and reinstalling!
Do you have any relationship with the nearby branch? I did everything offline through bank employees in my local branch, they handled everything from account opening to card applications. Never visited the branch, they did everything through phone and whatsapp.
If possible get in touch with the branch.

I just tried calling cc as well(still haven't received welcome kit)- for me too as well it said mobile number not registered. Guess today IndusInd mai dhamaaka hua - sab barbaad

Do you have any relationship with the nearby branch? I did everything offline through bank employees in my local branch, they handled everything from account opening to card applications. Never visited the branch, they did everything through phone and whatsapp.
If possible get in touch with the branch.
unfortunately, no

1 workaround to IVR - select option 2 credit card - there speak to agent - ask them to transfer call to banking department - they will transfer call internally

Back