• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

INDUS ACCOUNT OPENING ISSUE

aditya980

TF Buzz
ANYONE WHO KNOWS INDUS AGENTS FOR ACCOUNT OPENING ?UNABLE TO OPEN ONLINE ACCOUNT ..WENT TO MY NEAR BY BRANCH ...shit one denied openingdelite account.they are interested only in exclusive/pioneer

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Premier
ANYONE WHO KNOWS INDUS AGENTS FOR ACCOUNT OPENING ?UNABLE TO OPEN ONLINE ACCOUNT ..WENT TO MY NEAR BY BRANCH ...shit one denied openingdelite account.they are interested only in exclusive/pioneer
Indus delite can't be opened by offline.

Have you any credit card from indus ?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Ofcourse u can't open online account in offline mode..

Only option is to open 10k maintenance account if ur kyc issue is fked up .no way around mate.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I am ok for 10k mab..one but the branch idiots are like only vouching only for. Exclusive,pioneer
Go to BM office and 2 achi wali G suna do

Employee turnt khol k dega with instant kit .
UPI se 20k funding kr Dena
& After 2-4 days of initial freeze .
Account will run smooth

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
what is special about indusind.. if they deny go elsewhere.. if u don't respect yourself who will..

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If we follow this , I would have never touched
Hdfc and icici
Now both have Rm and idaf
its a choice we make.. we can fight for what is rightfully ours.. but new relationships are a choice.. it can be an individual who is a problem but if the bank blows u away then.. we need to walk away..

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
DM me for IndusInd sb account agent details

aditya980

TF Buzz
its a choice we make.. we can fight for what is rightfully ours.. but new relationships are a choice.. it can be an individual who is a problem but if the bank blows u away then.. we need to walk away..
It's not that way..my reason for going to indus is for that zero forex debit card ..that's it...I travel a lot and i need that card .I have Niyo dcb card but they debit TCS and refund after 12 days ..and also have to load it etc ..this is just hassfle free just money in Bank account

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
It's not that way..my reason for going to indus is for that zero forex debit card ..that's it...I travel a lot and i need that card .I have Niyo dcb card but they debit TCS and refund after 12 days ..and also have to load it etc ..this is just hassfle free just money in Bank account
hmm... get a forex card

negotiate rate in india.. no hassles after that.. just saying.. i have been with indus for many yrs.. it sucks.. the only good thing is that their fd rates are generally higher than normal banks.. else its horrible...

RazaDroid

TF Buzz
Yes ..
I had strange issue ..I opened offline
U can open office regardless of your issues

But if ur number is mapped with cif u have to use that number for account..
I'm not India in right now, and my CIF is generated because i had account before but I closed account

Now I'm getting error for opening Indie because of that

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I'm not India in right now, and my CIF is generated because i had account before but I closed account

Now I'm getting error for opening Indie because of that
Come to India and IndusInd will be more than happy to help you… I am not sure whether you will be happy to coming to India!!

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Bro😂🤣 i will come after 2 year when study will complete

Then there will be no need of zero forex cards
Talk to Agent is they can open account without you going there ...

Only picture might be a problem..

Get exclusive account so u have rm and he will help you

For just indie

Tata bye bye
Nada