• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Account Aadhar linking error

Chiraag17

TF Buzz
Hi,

I did a video kyc yesterday to activate my Indusind Select savings account and got this message today-

Request received for Seeding Aadhaar # XXXXXXXXXXXX for IndusInd A/C XXXX has been declined for Aadhaar Number is not mapped to your IIN or Scheme. Call 18602677777 for assistance - IndusInd Bank

Can anyone please help and tell me how to proceed?

Hi,

I did a video kyc yesterday to activate my Indusind Select savings account and got this message today-

Request received for Seeding Aadhaar # XXXXXXXXXXXX for IndusInd A/C XXXX has been declined for Aadhaar Number is not mapped to your IIN or Scheme. Call 18602677777 for assistance - IndusInd Bank

First check on Above link , if your aadhar is seeded in any other Bank Account.

If yes then Indus can not seed your Aaadhar with Account untill and unless you ask them to change seeding from Existing XYZ Account to Your Indus Account.

Aadhar can be seeded only with One Bank Account at any Point of Time.

General Aadhar Linking is different, which is just like giving a Bank, an ID Proof for opening Bank Account which is either Aadhar or any other Relevant Document.

Hi,

Same happened with me, I completed the vKYC on 6th June and received the same SMS today. I received the welcome kit and QR code also today but the debit card wasn't present in the kit. Can't use Mobile banking and netbanking also.

What's the update on your case?

T
I believe it's for Aadhar Seeding with bank account. Like, in my case my aadhar is seeded with a PNB account since 2016 so IndusInd Bank couldn't seed their account with my aadhar. Only one account can be seeded with aadhar as far as I know.
Thank You...

Back