• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Account opening Delay Help required

At the time of filling there is an option for compensation.

Fill a heavy competition there.

After submitting successfully RBI will forward your complaint to indusind.

Then indusind will call you for your query.

After your issue get resolved then they contact you again for you satisfactory consent.

At that time never agree with them without compensation.

had a similar experience with my friend, what to do here if bank not agreed for compensation but resolved the issue. how to fight for it?

had a similar experience with my friend, what to do here if bank not agreed for compensation but resolved the issue. how to fight for it?
you have to fill compensation amount at the time of ombudsman filling then bank will connect you to solve your queries.

After issue get resolved they will connect with you again to give a satisfactory acknowledgement of issue resolved. They have to submit it to RBI against your complaint.

At this time you can fight for your compensation.

I hear ya Buddy for keeping it open after going thru all these delays.. Its more like getting the Olympics Gold Medal to get an Operational account, I just got mine :D :D..Suddenly all the public sector banks looks manageable.. So probably this is a conspiracy by Public banks, they have created the Indusind Entity to make them be more acceptable. Drawing a bigger line near the current one :D :D
I Struck Gold again :D :D I had 16 unsuccessful callsto get Master Card Debit card, every Customer care person was knowledgable & said that Only One DC is allowed, system would allow to take a new Debit card request only after blocking the current Debit card. I was lucky the 17th Time and got a Customer care associate who raised a request for Master Card DC again.. I just got Master card delivered today..
So my Guess is that the System is allowing to have 2 debit cards and its not fixed to have only one Debit card but the Customer Care associates have been instructed to state that only one Debit card is allowed to cope up with the system Gap, few of the customer care associates aren't informed may be and i got one of them to help my request...

so still no update from the bank, and today i see a request raised for high credit turnover review?! wtf is this? i think i will have to visit the rbi ombudsman portal soon :\

so still no update from the bank, and today i see a request raised for high credit turnover review?! wtf is this? i think i will have to visit the rbi ombudsman portal soon :\
when did u raise ur first complaint with bank is 30 days period completed?

called the cust care team yesterday post msging here and spoke to the escalation team, threatened to raise complaint with 1 lac compensation for mental harassment if this isnt resolved within 48hrs! and voila! today account is operational! :D

another update - got a call from the complaint resolution team asking if the account is unblocked or not, i said yes, and she said since it took more time than mentioned by them initially, they will be crediting 1000 loyalty points on my debit card, which will be credited within 3days, which i felt was a nice touch from them!

also, since i hold an exclusive account, i thought i should be getting 50% off on lockers, but i see a flat rate of Rs.5000/- for standard lockers across the city without any discount :\ should i call the cust care again?

Back