• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Account opening Delay Help required

am not gonna fall for this @Fini7777 i think its a Trap for getting me into IDFC.. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .. May be they are worse than IndusInd & u need additional folks to crib along with you
Haha... I am just talking abt their Mobile and net banking UI
forget abt their staff and branch service they r even worse than Indus
about cs team I did not face any issue

In Indusind if u hold select or higher variant accs u can directly connect with them without waiting period but u can't skip the lengthy IVR menu
The Dreaded msg is 1 to 1 1/2 mins if u mess with it you have to disconnect & reconnect no other options..I typed 4 t 5 times during that i will keep saying not a valid option for 5 times and then disconnect .. And am not gonna go for higher variant just for this :ROFLMAO: ..
On another note i tried the banking option after the whole episode of IVR preaching..it connected to Customer care Rep very quickly though today( After my account got created) earlier when i wasn't a customer no way to reach to their banking team

🤣 🤣 🤣
U know I am the most effected person bcoz of IDFC
They frozen my acc stating high UPI transactions

If I refer IDFC

U have to create one more thread to share ur issues Reg... IDFC :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

My experience with IndusInd Bank has been positive so far. I applied for the IndusInd Bank Pinnacle Card and it was approved on the same day. The next day, I opened an exclusive account online with a balance of 90,000 INR. Both the debit and credit cards were delivered on the same day. I linked the credit card to my internet banking and requested a MasterCard over the phone, which I received in a week. Whenever I contacted customer care, I was connected within seconds. Additionally, I created an Indie account to receive a 500 INR cashback per month on payments of 5,000 INR. The only issue I encountered was a delay of 10-12 days for family banking due to an offline process, but the accounts were eventually created.

My experience with IndusInd Bank has been positive so far. I applied for the IndusInd Bank Pinnacle Card and it was approved on the same day. The next day, I opened an exclusive account online with a balance of 90,000 INR. Both the debit and credit cards were delivered on the same day. I linked the credit card to my internet banking and requested a MasterCard over the phone, which I received in a week. Whenever I contacted customer care, I was connected within seconds. Additionally, I created an Indie account to receive a 500 INR cashback per month on payments of 5,000 INR. The only issue I encountered was a delay of 10-12 days for family banking due to an offline process, but the accounts were eventually created.
I think we need to ban folks who are posting positive reviews for Indusind & rubbing salt in our wounds :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The online process is quite smooth (only for NTB customers)
well, welcome to hell 🤣

The online process is quite smooth (only for NTB customers)
well, welcome to hell 🤣
i missed to read the second part where he said he had issues stopped reading where he said smooth :) ..now i read after ur post makes sense he has got a taste of the medcine we got

i missed to read the second part where he said he had issues stopped reading where he said smooth :) ..now i read after ur post makes sense he has got a taste of the medcine we got
Finally I got the account opened and got confirmation thru SMS and email around 12 am and welcome kit disposal email around 5:30 am today... If seems that are using Finnacle (Infosys product) internally.. It mentioned Finnacle process ID in the email...
Will embark my journey for MC DC once I get this welcome kit

has to be the worst account opening experience ever! even SBI was better! i had an issue with doing the vkyc due to which is got rejected, have been following up with the branch since two weeks, the verification is done at my home, but account is still in total freeze state and im unable to use the balance i had transferred while opening the account! :\ the cust care says the branch will have to drop an email to unfreeze the account, the branch person says they have dropped the mail already to the backend team without any reply back!

has to be the worst account opening experience ever! even SBI was better! i had an issue with doing the vkyc due to which is got rejected, have been following up with the branch since two weeks, the verification is done at my home, but account is still in total freeze state and im unable to use the balance i had transferred while opening the account! :\ the cust care says the branch will have to drop an email to unfreeze the account, the branch person says they have dropped the mail already to the backend team without any reply back!
Faced the same issue for last 1 week finally the acc is unfreeze
Their backend don't respond quickly we've to push the branch ppl to send mails again and again to their team
Once u get into offline process it becomes very difficult in this bank

raise ur issue to nodal officer they may help u

They will make you loose your patience and peace.. their customer care, email help or nodal officer all people take their own sweet time to respond which is upwards of 7 business days minimum

They keep saying back end folks are not replying!
in fact, they r doing their job, I've received same replies in my case as well
The main culprit here is their backend team
As u have raised comp they will respond now

Back