• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Account opening Delay Help required

Same issue in my case, they send emails to internal teams and they aren't responding.. Earlier during account opening they said they have to send explanation of why it is manual and 3 approvals has to happen :(... Anyway my account got opened earlier in teh week & as usual the Address has been screwed up.. I reached out to the branch and they said i have to sign an address change form.. I put my foot down & said i wont be signing anything..Asked them to make it happen as its an internal mistake by their team, they said they are going to do it.. So this will take another month for it to happen :(

I have finally got my debit card with me..But not able to link it to my mobile app.. Am being told different items by each dept.. Can someone please tell me how to link both these (Credit Card got first and created user id 1 month back).. I tried registering newly with debit card, it said DC blocked( when i called Customer Care they said its automatic & it will be blocked for 24 hours).. :( :(

I have finally got my debit card with me..But not able to link it to my mobile app.. Am being told different items by each dept.. Can someone please tell me how to link both these (Credit Card got first and created user id 1 month back).. I tried registering newly with debit card, it said DC blocked( when i called Customer Care they said its automatic & it will be blocked for 24 hours).. :( :(
Never mind i tried registering a brand new User id thruand registered using debit card, i was able to access the savings account. I then tried linking my credit card to it now am able to see both under the same roof..
The Customer Care team is pathetic they were asking for customer id which i dont have not sure how to get it..spend 35 mins to get this cleared but very arrogant not really listening to my queries..
Is there Netbanking & Mobile app two separate entities and both needs to be registered? I tried to register for the net banking it saying my debit details are wrong (which is not true) anyone have faced this issue?

Last edited:
Hi,
I had applied for Pinnacle card and tried to make use of getting a 0 MAB Account opened. I had tried to get the account opened thru the Branch & their app wasn't working properly and they mentioned to go with Manual process. I gave all the details (12th Jul with the cheque). The Cheque was realized on 22nd Jul but still i don't have any info on the account opening. When i reach out to the branch person they are saying it will get opened today/tomm etc every day this week but the account is still not opened. I tried to get to the customer care number but not able to connect to an Agent without an account number. I had sent out emails to premier.care, priority.care i haven't got any response for 2 weeks now. Am trying to escalate using the website Grievance Redressal but for account opening issues they are asking to key in the account number which is actually the issue am trying to report that my account is not opened :). Any help to nudge me to get to the right escalation will be really helpful
I had a somewhat similar experience. They blocked by account because of re-kyc, without communicating with me. I tried following up with branch for two weeks and nothing happened. I raised RBI ombudsman complaint and BM's attitude changed immediately. My account is unblocked after 6 days.

So to clear the complain filed by me, the branch person called me today saying that it is impossible to make the account operation since the vkyc was rejected. and that i come over with a diff bank cancelled check and close the account and probably open it again from the branch if i need to!
The person form the escalation team was quite specific in telling me that the branch will call and tell me that the account will be operation within 2-3hours and ask to close the complaint but i should only close it once i get the ac operation msg/email. I called the cust care and asked to transfer it to the escalation team, they mentioned that the branch has updated the complaint that i will be closing my account, i told her that i only said i will come and close the ac if there is absolutely no way to recover it, to which i was said that there is no way in world that it can be made operational now, hearing this the escalation team person asked me to wait for now, since my field verification was already done, she said she will be asking for a report from the branch and check the status, if its a success, then that should be used to get an approval from senior management to make the account operational.

this is the worst customer experience ive ever had with a bank, and i have had accounts with sbi and bank of maharashtra :P i want to close my account but at this point it seems like doing that will be a victory for the branch, and i want to see where this goes, keeping my money blocked just for the heck of it, if at all things go well and the account is made operational, the first thing im going to do is get my home branch changed! :D

So to clear the complain filed by me, the branch person called me today saying that it is impossible to make the account operation since the vkyc was rejected. and that i come over with a diff bank cancelled check and close the account and probably open it again from the branch if i need to!
The person form the escalation team was quite specific in telling me that the branch will call and tell me that the account will be operation within 2-3hours and ask to close the complaint but i should only close it once i get the ac operation msg/email. I called the cust care and asked to transfer it to the escalation team, they mentioned that the branch has updated the complaint that i will be closing my account, i told her that i only said i will come and close the ac if there is absolutely no way to recover it, to which i was said that there is no way in world that it can be made operational now, hearing this the escalation team person asked me to wait for now, since my field verification was already done, she said she will be asking for a report from the branch and check the status, if its a success, then that should be used to get an approval from senior management to make the account operational.

this is the worst customer experience ive ever had with a bank, and i have had accounts with sbi and bank of maharashtra :P i want to close my account but at this point it seems like doing that will be a victory for the branch, and i want to see where this goes, keeping my money blocked just for the heck of it, if at all things go well and the account is made operational, the first thing im going to do is get my home branch changed! :D
I hear ya Buddy for keeping it open after going thru all these delays.. Its more like getting the Olympics Gold Medal to get an Operational account, I just got mine :D :D..Suddenly all the public sector banks looks manageable.. So probably this is a conspiracy by Public banks, they have created the Indusind Entity to make them be more acceptable. Drawing a bigger line near the current one :D :D

so true , i am having a painful experince just now and why do give wrong promises a lot
I got the idea to get the pinnacle card based on few topics here (Newbie in TF).. Never digged deeper on Indusind before i was baited into opening the account..i would have stayed away if i had read more on savings account opening, Account blocked, Cheque not cleared etc miseries where TFians had poured their heart & soul on the challenges..Late realization

my request is with the zonal officer now, they are saying within this week it should be resolved! any idea where i can escalate it further if it is not resolved?

Never mind i tried registering a brand new User id thruand registered using debit card, i was able to access the savings account. I then tried linking my credit card to it now am able to see both under the same roof..
The Customer Care team is pathetic they were asking for customer id which i dont have not sure how to get it..spend 35 mins to get this cleared but very arrogant not really listening to my queries..
Is there Netbanking & Mobile app two separate entities and both needs to be registered? I tried to register for the net banking it saying my debit details are wrong (which is not true) anyone have faced this issue?
Yes you need to register for both separately

my request is with the zonal officer now, they are saying within this week it should be resolved! any idea where i can escalate it further if it is not resolved?
RBI
Wait for 30 days from ur formal communication date and if 30 days completed but issue not resolved directly u can reach out to rbi

Back