• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd, Axis & HDFC - Upgrade Option Need Help

Hello Everyone,

Need one quick help.

I have been given 3 upgrade options from different from my existing credit cards. Based on your experience are the below worth upgrading? Also any way to get these as LTF. Please help. Thank you in advance.

1) Induslnd Platinum Select to IndusInd Visa Signature Legend Credit Card
- Option 1: Pay Rs. 5,000 + GST, joining fee, no welcome vouchers and life time free.
- Option 2: Pay Rs. 9,999 + GST, joining fee, Rs. 8,000 worth of Amazon, Bata, Myntra, etc vouchers. and life time free.

2) Axis MyZone to Axis Select
- Currently MyZone is lifetime Free. Axis Select is 3,000 + GST and 2,000 Amazon voucher

3) HDFC Regalia First to HDFC Regalia
- Currently HDFC Regalia First is LTF, but Regalia is 2,500 + GST.

Last edited:
Solution
Hello Everyone,

Need one quick help.

I have been given 3 upgrade options from different from my existing credit cards. Based on your experience are the below worth upgrading? Also any way to get these as LTF. Please help. Thank you in advance.

- Option 1: Pay Rs. 5,000 + GST, joining fee, no welcome vouchers and life time free.
- Option 2: Pay Rs. 9,999 + GST, joining fee, Rs. 8,000 worth of Amazon, Bata, Myntra, etc vouchers. and life time free.

- Currently MyZone is lifetime Free. Axis Select is 3,000 + GST and 2,000 Amazon voucher

- Currently HDFC Regalia First is LTF, but Regalia...

AllSeeker

TF Ace
You should not take, axis select or HDFC regalia on paid basis. Unless you can convert HDFC regalia to LTF using adding billers method.

For axis select go with Burgundy a/c in axis, with it you get it for LTF. Its not worth having after paying its fees

Indusind I don't know, but I'll also second annirbans opinion.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello Everyone,

Need one quick help.

For the indusind cc you can get the upgrade without having to pay any joining fees (you will not get any welcome benefits if no joining fees is paid), if you have any relationship with indusind then contact them and they might be able to get the upgrade without joining fees

If you just hold their cc then you can drop a mail to their nodal officer for the free upgrade.

Just a suggestion from my side never upgrade any LTF CC if it's getting converted from LTF to a paid one for any bank except the CCs that have no chances of getting LTF(Super Premium CC).
These are my personal thoughts, you may or may not agree, it's upto you 😅

Parvesh Goyal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello Everyone,

Need one quick help.

1. IndusInd Legend Signature is being offered LTF nowadays.

2. U should go for Axis Ace if possible.

3. HDFC gives offer frequently LTF for many of their cards including Regalia.

Solution

Souvik

TF Premier
If you have banking relationship with HDFC, you may better look at having Regalia as LTF via your RM. Having said that for credit card a lot of it depends upon your credit score along with your relationship with the bank/RM.

For the indusind cc you can get the upgrade without having to pay any joining fees (you will not get any welcome benefits if no joining fees is paid), if you have any relationship with indusind then contact them and they might be able to get the upgrade without joining fees

If you just hold their cc then you can drop a mail to their nodal officer for the free upgrade.

Just a suggestion from my side never upgrade any LTF CC if it's getting converted from LTF to a paid one for any bank except the CCs that have no chances of getting LTF(Super Premium CC).
These are my personal thoughts, you may or may not agree, it's upto you 😅
Agree with you. Hence want to clarify. I don't have any relationship with IndusInd other than CC. Will try to send an email to the Nodal officer, let's see.

If you have banking relationship with HDFC, you may better look at having Regalia as LTF via your RM. Having said that for credit card a lot of it depends upon your credit score along with your relationship with the bank/RM.
Only relationship I have with HDFC is for CC. Did try via their branch, but they said it will not be offered as LTF. My Credit score is excellent

You should not take, axis select or HDFC regalia on paid basis. Unless you can convert HDFC regalia to LTF using adding billers method.

For axis select go with Burgundy a/c in axis, with it you get it for LTF. Its not worth having after paying its fees

Indusind I don't know, but I'll also second annirbans opinion.
Thanks, will try that option.