• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Ace
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

Trust Me

TF Ace
An unexpected benefit of a Select account that IndusInd can't even advertise for! :

I've had an Indus Maxima account for a while. Right at the beginning I had signed up for e-Statements. But it had always been extremely erratic. They'd just skip it for some months, and then it just stopped coming! I was advised to un-register, and then re-register. Did so, but with the same result! Did it four times before giving up.

Even for the months I did get a statement, it would be at least 3 to 7 weeks late! There is an option to download monthly e-Statements too, but those were available at least 6 weeks later than expected!

Now that I've upgraded to Select, I have received my e-Statements regularly, and on time too, for 3 straight months so far! Couldn't be just coincidence, could it?

Trust Me

TF Ace
I had a Indus Privilege account I think with 5k MAB received monthly statement on every 8th I think
Then they treated you better than they treated me!

All other banks I have accounts in (except SBI) send their e-Statements at latest by the 3rd or the 4th of each month.

I had signed up for SBI e-Statements too, online, but for some reason it stopped after just a few months. I've never tried to have it fixed, because my usage reduced to barely a couple of transactions per month.

AritraSaha

TF Legend
In my case the app saying "sorry we couldn't proceed your request, please try again"
Tried uninstalling-installing, no luck.
Using Samsung with Android 13.

Other bank app working fine.

gautamcool

TF Premier
I have 3 dc with select account but sad part is account is still in debit freeze from day of account opening. Initial funding 1 lack stuck with that account 😭😭

Raised multiple service request with branch, also reported in RBI Ombudsman waiting for response.

Branch Wale Kam chor. They don't do any work except chit chatting 😆
Call your RM. In my case I called my RM every other day and while he couldn't speed up the process by himself, he was following up with higher ups and was updating me the status of account. There was a movement in status every 2 days
If your RM isn't helping then you can mail social team, CC, Nodal officers with your RM in cc of mail

Rohan

TF Premier
Call your RM. In my case I called my RM every other day and while he couldn't speed up the process by himself, he was following up with higher ups and was updating me the status of account. There was a movement in status every 2 days
If your RM isn't helping then you can mail social team, CC, Nodal officers with your RM in cc of mail
RM helped for 1st two weeks but now a days he is not responding to call or messages. Already mailed to nordal and socialm mails but in response got only ticket number. Never got any mail regarding issue. In net banking all mail service request are closed except that on going service request for debit freeze.