• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Ace
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Bro your account also frozen for weeks right?
It took a little over 4 weeks, but my RM was helpful. I could see that they were working on the issue because new service requests were being created every few days. In addition, I used to follow up often. 🤣 You can do one more thing on your mobile app: check if any service request is being raised or not. Additionally, you should be receiving emails and SMS whenever they raise any new request. If you don't see any SR, that means they haven't taken any action so far. If you do see any SR, call customer care and inquire about the progress. This time, write another email to socialm@indusind.com and even RBI, referencing all those SRs.

It took a little over 4 weeks, but my RM was helpful. I could see that they were working on the issue because new service requests were being created every few days. In addition, I used to follow up often. 🤣 You can do one more thing on your mobile app: check if any service request is being raised or not. Additionally, you should be receiving emails and SMS whenever they raise any new request. If you don't see any SR, that means they haven't taken any action so far. If you do see any SR, call customer care and inquire about the progress. This time, write another email to socialm@indusind.com and even RBI, referencing all those SRs.
Yes. On netbanking portal i was kept raising service requests and was seeing some getting closed without any resolution. For me it took around a week.

Trust Me

TF Ace
All other banks I have accounts in (except SBI) send their e-Statements at latest by the 3rd or the 4th of each month.

I had signed up for SBI e-Statements too, online, but for some reason it stopped after just a few months. I've never tried to have it fixed, because my usage reduced to barely a couple of transactions per month.
Oh, how could I forget?! As a Titanium Privilege customer of ICICI Bank I have never, ever, received any e-Statements I had signed up for! Of course, their downloadable e-Statements from netbanking don't contain much useful information anyway. IndusInd's are much better.

Rohan

TF Premier
Try visiting another branch and ask them directly if they can assist you with your situation if you choose to move your account to them.

Visited other branch but they are helpless because of service requests are assigned to my current branch. They are unable to transfer account to their branch until my account becomes full functional. I explained situation to new branch manager he suggested to call my current branch manager. When ever I visited to branch I don't see bank manager. New branch manager shared current branch manager phone number I spoke to him and explained everything he said I will check with RM and call you back in 10 mins but never received a call back. I will call he later next day regarding any update.

Rohan

TF Premier
It took 3-4 days for me to set up and link CC.

You must have did some mistake otherwise linking is a smooth process.
Or
There must be mismatch in KYC details

No I don't have legend CC. I opened account to save emergency fund and utilize DC but It back fired 🔥.

There is a issue with KYC. I used to do FD's in paytm bank it was associated with Indusind bank. My name and address different in old records with paytm but I updated recently. I suggested agent to update my new name format and other details in existing customer id but he never listed I'm facing this situation.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Visited other branch but they are helpless because of service requests are assigned to my current branch. They are unable to transfer account to their branch until my account becomes full functional. I explained situation to new branch manager he suggested to call my current branch manager. When ever I visited to branch I don't see bank manager. New branch manager shared current branch manager phone number I spoke to him and explained everything he said I will check with RM and call you back in 10 mins but never received a call back. I will call he later next day regarding any update.
Call him every day, if possible every hour. After all, it's your money.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
No I don't have legend CC. I opened account to save emergency fund and utilize DC but It back fired 🔥.

There is a issue with KYC. I used to do FD's in paytm bank it was associated with Indusind bank. My name and address different in old records with paytm but I updated recently. I suggested agent to update my new name format and other details in existing customer id but he never listed I'm facing this situation.
Dekha. Yeh same situation @4uziaul ki thhi.

Rohan

TF Premier

Alot went after few days of account opening but from last 2 weeks no service requested raised by them except me for DC & other. There are 2 GBO in progress in service request section. I need to check with CC team regarding that GBO service request.

Service Requests.PNG

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Alot went after few days of account opening but from last 2 weeks no service requested raised by them except me for DC & other. There are 2 GBO in progress in service request section. I need to check with CC team regarding that GBO service request.

Service Requests.PNG
From what you have shared so far, it's evident that your RM and branch employees are ineffective. Make sure to thoroughly document and organize everything, and then share it with the RBI and consider sending an email to socialm@indusind.com. You are likely to receive compensation, so don't let them escape easily.

Let me list all my issues:

1. I had a Zero Balance account with them, which prevented me from opening another individual account. As a solution, they suggested opening a joint account.

2. In your case, it was Paytm; in my wife's case, it was Mobikwik.

3. There was a signature mismatch for my wife.

4. My name is too long to fit in their system 🤣, except for a few alphabets, everything else was present.

5. There was an address mismatch.

My RM managed to resolve each and every issue, which is why I patiently waited for him to fix everything. So, in short, even if it took them one month, it's nothing 🤣. I mean, for a bank like IndusInd, it's a significant achievement, and they have done an impressive job. Therefore, your issue is nothing compared to mine. It should have been resolved a while ago, but it seems they are not interested in performing their job properly.

Rohan

TF Premier
From what you have shared so far, it's evident that your RM and branch employees are ineffective. Make sure to thoroughly document and organize everything, and then share it with the RBI and consider sending an email to socialm@indusind.com. You are likely to receive compensation, so don't let them escape easily.

Let me list all my issues:

1. I had a Zero Balance account with them, which prevented me from opening another individual account. As a solution, they suggested opening a joint account.

2. In your case, it was Paytm; in my wife's case, it was Mobikwik.

3. There was a signature mismatch for my wife.

4. My name is too long to fit in their system 🤣, except for a few alphabets, everything else was present.

5. There was an address mismatch.

My RM managed to resolve each and every issue, which is why I patiently waited for him to fix everything. So, in short, even if it took them one month, it's nothing 🤣. I mean, for a bank like IndusInd, it's a significant achievement, and they have done an impressive job. Therefore, your issue is nothing compared to mine. It should have been resolved a while ago, but it seems they are not interested in performing their job properly.

Perfect but already file complaint with RBI & it's pending 😞😔

RBI.PNG

V G

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Are you guys able to login using fingerprint in the indusind app?
In my case its showing error while turning this on from the app settings.
Will appreciate your reply, customer care is no use.
I am also facing same issue. It seems those who have registered their devices recently are facing this issue.

Cardfan

TF Buzz
Upgraded my InduStox 3 in 1 ac to Indus Select via branch. Recieved my welcome kit with Visa Signature select DC and cheque book.

Applied for MasterCard world select DC via customer care and the card is now visible on the app.

Paid cc bill of 1lakh using signature select via Paytm 2 days ago, now waiting for the points to credit.

PANK

TF Premier
Applied for indus Select account online and facing this error after doing initial funding of 50k I am also holding legend credit card which is one year old
Anyone know regarding this error

Attachments

• IMG-20230713-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20230713-WA0002.jpg
    295.2 KB · Views: 22