• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Ace
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

V G

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You can request through app or RM.
I applied cheque book through App.
Regarding debit card - I can now see MC debit card in my app.

Currently I see three debit card in my app:

1. Visa Signature

2. Master Card World Embossed (What is this Embossed? I do not know.) - Is there any specific benefit of having mastercard variant as additional card? When a say specific benefit, I mean which only Mastercard variant offers but not visa.

3. Gold Virtual - This might have got generated as I applied for bank account online.

Once I receive physical Mastercard variant, I will apply for Visa Platinum through app.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
World MasterCard and Visa Signature offer similar benefits, but it's better to hold both because you can earn reward points while paying credit bills using both debit cards.

Reactions: V G

nikzcool

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Sharing my initial experience.

Have a legend card, was not able to open the Account online.

Visited a branch today and initially they were seeing that my account already exists (maybe they ment Customer id), I let them know that I have a legend cc.

They were able to open a Select account with 50k Initial funding, i didn't mention anything about 0 MAb to them as they would get confused.
They said the account will be opened under same CIF

The account will be opened in a week or so and kit will be sent soon.

Took 15 mins for all this.

Fingers crossed post reading all horrible experience of users here.
Update on my experience.

Received my master dc today, registered a new account on the app, linked my cc and both are showing and working fine.

No issues faced.

I think Indus has fixed all the problems members have faced in this thread.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Hi Can someone please tell me how to redeem Legend CC points?

Mine is expiring soon so want to redeem it before expiry
You can also try this:

It's an old article, but still relevant because you can use your points through Twid. And a disclaimer, I have never used Twid, so can't comment on it. 🤣

Nitheesh

TF Premier
Update on my experience.

Received my master dc today, registered a new account on the app, linked my cc and both are showing and working fine.

No issues faced.

I think Indus has fixed all the problems members have faced in this thread.
I can vouch for that. For me too, CC got added within an hour in net banking. But I can't seem to add savings account in my mobile banking ID which I created using CC. Also, that app doesn't allow me to create another ID using savings account since the moment I enter my mobile number, it says that a mobile banking ID already exists. Raised a complaint with customer care. It has been two weeks.

Rohan

TF Premier
I have 3 dc with select account but sad part is account is still in debit freeze from day of account opening. Initial funding 1 lack stuck with that account 😭😭

Raised multiple service request with branch, also reported in RBI Ombudsman waiting for response.

Branch Wale Kam chor. They don't do any work except chit chatting 😆

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I have 3 dc with select account but sad part is account is still in debit freeze from day of account opening. Initial funding 1 lack stuck with that account 😭😭

Raised multiple service request with branch, also reported in RBI Ombudsman waiting for response.

Try visiting another branch and ask them directly if they can assist you with your situation if you choose to move your account to them.

How long has it been since you opened the account?

Rohan

TF Premier
Try visiting another branch and ask them directly if they can assist you with your situation if you choose to move your account to them.

Yes thought of doing that but no other branch with in 35 kms. Also If indusind unable to resolve issue do we really get rbi compensation amount or it's bank decision.