• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Ace
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Does having the bank account also affect changes of getting the credit card, if I plan to do that first?
To a certain extent, it does help. Also, don't forget that linking the credit card with a savings account can be quite a hassle. However, if you get the savings account first and then the credit card, everything will be a breeze for you. 😁

Rohan

TF Premier
I plan to do it like this:

1. Apply and get credit card delivered.
2. Apply for Select account online - with 50k / 1L as required
3. Wait for welcome kit
4. Login on Internet Banking using Welcome Kit (you probably need the debit card credentials?)
5. Add the credit card as well - and activate, set transactions enabled/disabled, PIN, etc.

Will this work?

How do we get this 0MAB notified to us?

After getting credit card you will not able to open savings account online. It will show same paytm fd error/existing relationship error (Tried 2 weeks back ago).

It's better to go branch because email and phone customer team will redirect your issues to your branch anyway and if they open account they will take accountability but if online opened account they will test your patience as hell (it's can be vise versa).

Best of luck!! 🤝🏻🤝🏻
Bookmark this thread.
See you soon!

By the way welcome to IndusInd premium banking.

Note:- No intension to hurt any bank or atm just had lots of enjoyment with this brownish slow system. We all know why we love this bank.

pratyushpanda

TF Premier
Just wanted to know if anyone upgraded their upstox 3in1 account to select or exclusive ? Like in app it's showing an error after clicking on upgrade account under service request section.

I wrote to head.cardservices@indusind.com

My old card was Platinum Aura Edge
I have been writing to head.cardservices@indusind.com and priority.care@indusind.com for free upgrade but they replying back saying that Joining fee shall be applicable for the upgrade.
So, I was thinking that if you can share the screenshots of the mail(s) sent for card upgrade and the reply received back from them approving free upgrade to Legend card.
Note: I shall not refer to the screenshot in my future mails but I will be using this only to frame my mail better to sound more convincing.

niks

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have been writing to head.cardservices@indusind.com and priority.care@indusind.com for free upgrade but they replying back saying that Joining fee shall be applicable for the upgrade.
So, I was thinking that if you can share the screenshots of the mail(s) sent for card upgrade and the reply received back from them approving free upgrade to Legend card.
Note: I shall not refer to the screenshot in my future mails but I will be using this only to frame my mail better to sound more convincing.
Check DM

Survivor35

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
guys how to get add-on DC for Indus select(i already have mcvisa, platinum limits exhausted. I still have 1.4l for ccbill payment in 4 days which route should I take

Last edited:
FINALLY!! Today I received a call confirming that my existing IndusInd CC will be upgraded to Legend card as LTF. After weeks of deliberation, the Joining fee was waived off. Thanks to @niks bhai & @4uziaul bhai :)

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
There is a question I have Upstox 3-in-1 zero balance savings account same as (delight account) no difference in service just the name is different. And recently opened a Indie account with indusind.

I want the select account as well but the question is can I upgrade my Upstox savings account into Select with legend credit card?

srikant

TF Premier
@4uziaul So should I use the App to manage the card? (My preference is using browser on laptop / desktop.) I eventually plan to get a Select account with zero-AQB using it. I might perhaps use it for my salary as well, but would rather not get things too tied up :)

samm255

TF Ace
My Legend card is approved, got approval text message and email. Tomorrow I am goin to visit branch and open Select account. I read this thread and found that linking is easy if we have savings account first. So here is what I am thinking to do:
1-Register in Mobile app through savings account then link Legend Card
2- Login in netbanking through savings account and link Legend card in netbanking (I assume this won't necessary if I already did in app?)
My question, Can I link Legend card in savings account without activating card so I don't create two customer ids? Or do I have to activate Legend card first and then link with savings account? But then that would create second customer id? @4uziaul

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
My Legend card is approved, got approval text message and email. Tomorrow I am goin to visit branch and open Select account. I read this thread and found that linking is easy if we have savings account first. So here is what I am thinking to do:
1-Register in Mobile app through savings account then link Legend Card
2- Login in netbanking through savings account and link Legend card in netbanking (I assume this won't necessary if I already did in app?)
My question, Can I link Legend card in savings account without activating card so I don't create two customer ids? Or do I have to activate Legend card first and then link with savings account? But then that would create second customer id? @4uziaul
Try this

Post in thread 'Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill 0.93%- 1% reward (IndusInd- 0.93% and HDFC- 1%) Debit Card' https://www.technofino.in/community...d-0-93-and-hdfc-1-debit-card.4373/post-340335