• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Ace
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

another

TF Buzz
Received my Select account kit yesterday. Activated debit card and created net banking account immediately.
To my surprise, I was able to link my credit card instantly with my savings account.

Now how and when can I know whether my Select Savings account has been converted to 0 MAB ?? IMG_6317.jpeg
Why have not you withdrawn your money till now? This is not how we should use zero MAB accounts. :-D

ak95

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I know I am supposed to read all 47-48 pages of this thread before asking this question 🫠🫠🥴

But …. Is there anyone in this forum who already had the legend CC and then opened the select savings account completely online without facing any issues ???

I tried opening the account online today … and after verifying my details using Aadhar OTP … it asked whether I already have a mobile banking username and pin. Should I select “yes” and then proceed ??

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
@4uziaul bhai ab aathi raat ko kaha mai 48 page ka thread padhunga…😐😕😑
Agar ho sake toh yahi bata dein..
Also, how & when can we apply for 2nd debit card??
Maine tumko pehle jawab de diya jab tumko bharosa nahi toh phir puchte kyun ho 😂

Card app se apply kar lo

Customer care se bhi ho sakta hai

Bank se bhi ho sakta hai sirf RM ko call karo OTP lekar woh request daal dega

Aur mera last reply hai believe karna hai toh karo warna mat karo 🙏😂

Maine tumko pehle jawab de diya jab tumko bharosa nahi toh phir puchte kyun ho 😂

Card app se apply kar lo

Customer care se bhi ho sakta hai

Bank se bhi ho sakta hai sirf RM ko call karo OTP lekar woh request daal dega

Aur mera last reply hai believe karna hai toh karo warna mat karo 🙏😂
Oh…ok got it!!😄😛

And thanx for suggestion on 2nd card 🙏🏻

Raaghul5

TF Buzz
Zero balance means you wont get monthly balance non-maintenance fines but they may charge you debit card fees at the end of year if balances are not above the requirement.

Thats why I am asking if anyone got explicit mail confirmation from their customer care that debit card fees wont be charged. I will use the account to hold my emergency funds & will exceed the balance requirements so that wont be an issue for me.

But people who have taken 3 debit cards on the account, have taken add on cards too (3 again) and don't plan to maintain the balance, they may get charged by IndusInd 500 plus taxes per card for Select account.
Any clarity regarding being charged annual Debit card fee for non maintenance of MAB( if select savings account is linked with legend card)?

If any of you hold the debit card for more than a year, kindly confirm if you're being charged or not.