• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Ace
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

samm255

TF Ace
@4uziaul bro, one question. I created UserID and registered on netbanking today through debit card. Now when I try to register on Mobile app using same UserID, it says UserID not found. Do I have to create separate UserID for mobile app or same will work after a day or two?
I haven't registered on Mobile app yet and Credit card is already linked with savings account in netbanking.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
@4uziaul bro, one question. I created UserID and registered on netbanking today through debit card. Now when I try to register on Mobile app using same UserID, it says UserID not found. Do I have to create separate UserID for mobile app or same will work after a day or two?
I haven't registered on Mobile app yet and Credit card is already linked with savings account in netbanking.
Try after 1-2 days.

I am thinking of opening IndusInd joint savings account, which account should I open to get maximum benefit? Also can I get Vistara Credit Card as LTF similar to Pinnacle or on both joining fees need to be paid?

Is this 0 MAB offer still available with IndusInd Select + Legend? I tried with nearest branch they are saying there is no such offer.
I have LTF IndusInd Legend CC and want to open savings joint account in IndusInd.

Last edited:

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
Konnichiwa Friends,

Today my Upstox 3-in-1 account has been upgraded to Indus Select account on the basis of Indusind Legend card.

Just wanted to know about welcome kit. Will I be issued fresh and new welcome kit because I am not able to see debit card in mobile banking I know just now it's upgraded 😁 (But courious)

neel

TF Select
There it is.

Can someone please tell me
A. How many debit cards can I order under this account?
B. Should I get both the mastercard and the visa dc

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231013_115059_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20231013_115059_Drive.jpg
    291.1 KB · Views: 13