• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Ace
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
My present relationship with indusind bank is - one indus online savings account & platinum credit card with a base limit of 30,000 ( unsecured I get it pre approved a few months ago) I have indus delite account for more than 1 years...now I am thinking that whether to upgrade that delite account or opening a new account...if I want to open a new account then will the branch people allow it or they will try to upgrade this account

The main purpose was I have heard In this forum that in indusind bank exclusive & delite accounts I can keep 4 debit card active and debit card give 0.93% value back for paying credit card bills....
I have HDFC easy shop platinum debit card ..I can pay all the credit card bills but can't pay HDFC credit card bill in HDFC bill pay as HDFC didn't allow it...so I want indusind Debit card....
At present I am having platinum plus Debit card in indusind bank which doesn't give so much value back

Also I have heard that in select account if I have legend credit card linked then the AMB will become 0
And in exclusive pinnacle credit card

So I want to take one legend credit card unsecured for full filling criteria for 0 Amb in select account ( although I have platinum credit card as mentioned above which is use less )

So anyone please suggest what can I do now ?? Should I close my platinum credit card and apply for a legend credit card by C2C basis ?? Or will I keep my platinum credit card active and again apply for an unsecured legend credit card by C2C basis?? Which will be better ??
First, they won't allow you to open another individually operated account; it either has to be a joint account or you can request an upgrade, which they will happily oblige.

Next, you can't hold two core cards, especially with such a low limit. Therefore, you need to close the existing one first and then apply for a new one on a C2C basis.

ksen13

TF Premier
Next question please. 🤭
🙂🙂
I am a bit confused now what do...acha btw if I closed my platinum credit card and apply for legend credit card via C2C will there be any kind of home and office verification? As far I know that when we apply c2c basis then banks do not do home and office verification also they do not want itr ....and ( I have icici card with limit of 1 lacs and somewhere in this thread I got to know that for applying c2c legend credit card the existing card limit should be 75k ) ....

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
🙂🙂
I am a bit confused now what do...acha btw if I closed my platinum credit card and apply for legend credit card via C2C will there be any kind of home and office verification? As far I know that when we apply c2c basis then banks do not do home and office verification also they do not want itr ....and ( I have icici card with limit of 1 lacs and somewhere in this thread I got to know that for applying c2c legend credit card the existing card limit should be 75k ) ....
While no one can guarantee that they won't conduct any verification, usually, with C2C and IndusInd bank, the chances of a physical verification taking place are lower, especially considering you have an account with them.

A 1L card is sufficient for the Legend card. By the way, if you close your card now, you'll need to wait 90 days before you can apply for a new one.

ksen13

TF Premier
While no one can guarantee that they won't conduct any verification, usually, with C2C and IndusInd bank, the chances of a physical verification taking place are lower, especially considering you have an account with them.

A 1L card is sufficient for the Legend card. By the way, if you close your card now, you'll need to wait 90 days before you can apply for a new one.
Then kya kiya jaye 🙂..accha can I apply for easy diner credit card offline using c2c??(keeping platinum credit card ACTIVE)

ksen13

TF Premier
No, you can't. You don't have the limit.
Then ab kya kiya jaye kuch suggest Karo 🙂
I don't know why indusind bank has provided me a such useless credit card with such a low limit even I have pre approved offer for personal loan for 5 lakhs although I didn't take it ...so now please tell what should I do?? Should I open a premium account with them and wait for limit enhancement & good upgradation offer for credit card??

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Then ab kya kiya jaye kuch suggest Karo 🙂
I don't know why indusind bank has provided me a such useless credit card with such a low limit even I have pre approved offer for personal loan for 5 lakhs although I didn't take it ...so now please tell what should I do?? Should I open a premium account with them and wait for limit enhancement & good upgradation offer for credit card??
Close your current card, apply after 90 days, and then upgrade your account to Select. Alternatively, you can also ask them for a LE by providing them with your ITR or payslips. Or, you can explore the option you suggested.

ksen13

TF Premier
Close your current card, apply after 90 days, and then upgrade your account to Select. Alternatively, you can also ask them for a LE by providing them with your ITR or payslips. Or, you can explore the option you suggested.
Thank you 🙂...ek last query Hain 🙂... please don't mind 🙂🙂
Which account will be better select account or exclusive account?? And please share ur experience with premium accounts in indusind??

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Thank you 🙂...ek last query Hain 🙂... please don't mind 🙂🙂
Which account will be better select account or exclusive account?? And please share ur experience with premium accounts in indusind??
If you plan to get the Legend Card, stick with the Select account. There isn't much difference between the two, except that the Exclusive account offers a free locker for the first year and a debit card with zero markup fees.

ksen13

TF Premier
If you plan to get the Legend Card, stick with the Select account. There isn't much difference between the two, except that the Exclusive account offers a free locker for the first year and a debit card with zero markup fees.
Mera main purpose credit card bill payment hain .. then ek kaam karta huin select account kholke platinum ko band kar deta hun then after 90 days ke baad legend card apply karta huin ....till then 50k maintain karta huin and as soon as 90 days complete ho jaye then legend card apply karke indusind ko zero balance kar dunga....

Btw paytm and cheq main I think debit card seye bill payment karne par 0.93% value back milega .? Am I right ?!

Mera main purpose credit card bill payment hain .. then ek kaam karta huin select account kholke platinum ko band kar deta hun then after 90 days ke baad legend card apply karta huin ....till then 50k maintain karta huin and as soon as 90 days complete ho jaye then legend card apply karke indusind ko zero balance kar dunga....

Btw paytm and cheq main I think debit card seye bill payment karne par 0.93% value back milega .? Am I right ?!
0.93% only when you spend 112.5k.

shutapdiya

TF Ace
Contributor
Kisi ne bhi abhi tak mujhe indusind bank ka premium accounts ka experience nahi bola 🙂.....I am confused mujhe rm wala account Lena chaiya or select account .....
Are bhai select account bhi open karoge to RM assign hoga

Aur wo tumko phone karke plans beche ya nahi ye completely uspe depend karta

Meri RM branch me Cash counter pe baithti hai aur mujhe kabhi kuch bhi bechne call nahi karti (shayad account opening wale bad experience se wo ho islye ya usko pata ho ki mai uske Batli me nahi utruga)

ksen13

TF Premier
Are bhai select account bhi open karoge to RM assign hoga

Aur wo tumko phone karke plans beche ya nahi ye completely uspe depend karta

Meri RM branch me Cash counter pe baithti hai aur mujhe kabhi kuch bhi bechne call nahi karti (shayad account opening wale bad experience se wo ho islye ya usko pata ho ki mai uske Batli me nahi utruga)
That means indusind bank select account jisme 50,000 maintenance karna padta Hain usme bhi rm assign hota hain ?? Actually website mein kahi bhi mention nahi hain Aisa ...so ....
Aur Rahi dusri baat "account opening Wale bad experience" ...can u please elaborate us about your experience ?? Matalab Aisa kya hua tha rm ka sath account opening ke samaye ??

AritraSaha

TF Legend
That means indusind bank select account jisme 50,000 maintenance karna padta Hain usme bhi rm assign hota hain ?? Actually website mein kahi bhi mention nahi hain Aisa ...so ....
Aur Rahi dusri baat "account opening Wale bad experience" ...can u please elaborate us about your experience ?? Matalab Aisa kya hua tha rm ka sath account opening ke samaye ??
Ppl open this account for (free)select dc which give cb on any spend.