• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Ace
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

Bohra

TF Buzz
i applied for the card got it and then the bank account today, i am anticipating some issues to happen looking at all experiences, but i saw an option in my credit card login to link saving account, has anyone tried this

j_s

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
in my case, i got the card first and then the bank account. I had already created login ID for my card by then. Bank account opening was online. One of the last few steps asked me to create a login ID in case I did not have one. This step, I skipped (there was some text which made me think it would lead to some sort of duplication. I do not recollect now what it said.) Then I logged in with the card login ID and selected the link bank account option. This failed in the first attempt but a few hours later when I tried again, it worked. Pretty smooth from then onwards.

Most people have gone the offline route and found to be a more reliable method.

Bohra

TF Buzz
in my case, i got the card first and then the bank account. I had already created login ID for my card by then. Bank account opening was online. One of the last few steps asked me to create a login ID in case I did not have one. This step, I skipped (there was some text which made me think it would lead to some sort of duplication. I do not recollect now what it said.) Then I logged in with the card login ID and selected the link bank account option. This failed in the first attempt but a few hours later when I tried again, it worked. Pretty smooth from then onwards.

Perfect i did the same it asked me for userid creation i thought the same that this would lead to duplication so i said already have it, will wait now once my account is moved a little ahead

simplewarrior

TF Premier

Did you also do video kyc for the saving account ?

ksen13

TF Premier
I just wanted to know that Those who have indusind bank select or exclusive account can they use indus funds online portal for funding their account through other bank debit card??

ksen13

TF Premier
Actually mujhe laga ki those who have only indusind bank delite account ( online savings account) & indie accounts they can only fund their account online ...and those who have high premium accounts they can't use indus funds online to fund their account as they are premium accounts & to fund premium accounts there are only options like by cash and cheque ...

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Actually mujhe laga ki those who have only indusind bank delite account ( online savings account) & indie accounts they can only fund their account online ...and those who have high premium accounts they can't use indus funds online to fund their account as they are premium accounts & to fund premium accounts there are only options like by cash and cheque ...
Ye galat fehmi ab dur ho gyi 🌝