• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Legend
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

But he is saying he got offer next month..and you are asking him to wait 90 days.. Ye kuch samjh nahi aara guru:unsure:
That is a pre-approved offer. He/she didn't have to apply for it. In this case, OP is canceling their existing card and will apply for the new one.

I had a similar query a while back, and someone from the credit card department confirmed the same thing: I have to wait for 90 days to apply again. So, if @ksen13 wants to try their luck, they are most welcome. Just don't forget to update us here. 🤭

Abhi to Balaram bhaiya ki entry hi nahi hui hai
Picture abhi baki hai mere dost
Waiting for the right time to pounce on..
There has been a lot of activity for the last two days on this subject.. I am just wondering whether it is worth this much hassle, knowing what IndusInd has to offer.. let me go thru the activity first

That is a pre-approved offer. He/she didn't have to apply for it. In this case, OP is canceling their existing card and will apply for the new one.

I had a similar query a while back, and someone from the credit card department confirmed the same thing: I have to wait for 90 days to apply again. So, if @ksen13 wants to try their luck, they are most welcome. Just don't forget to update us here. 🤭
Cool got it :D

Waiting for the right time to pounce on..
There has been a lot of activity for the last two days on this subject.. I am just wondering whether it is worth this much hassle, knowing what IndusInd has to offer.. let me go thru the activity first
Waise maine aapko abhi tak Indusind wale threads me kafi kam interact karte dekha hai

To yahi soch raha tha ki aapki expertise yaha kaise nahi aayi abhi tak 😅

Waise maine aapko abhi tak Indusind wale threads me kafi kam interact karte dekha hai

To yahi soch raha tha ki aapki expertise yaha kaise nahi aayi abhi tak 😅
Because, I thought of opening a SB account but as my legend card got declined for unknown reasons I couldn’t apply for SB account..
Then later I found that it is blessing in disguise knowing the troubles of existing account holders due to the lack of banks infrastructure..
In my view , this banks account is not worth considering lack of support..instead RBL bank sb account with signature + DC is a better option..
Hence didn’t pay attention to this

Because, I thought of opening a SB account but as my legend card got declined for unknown reasons I couldn’t apply for SB account..
Then later I found that it is blessing in disguise knowing the troubles of existing account holders due to the lack of banks infrastructure..
In my view , this banks account is not worth considering lack of support..instead RBL bank sb account with signature + DC is a better option..
Hence didn’t pay attention to this
You are Right

Four HDFC credit card - (1 core +3 floater card ) one bekar money back+ credit card Jo main kabhi bhi use nahi karta...... aur tata neu swiggy HDFC and virtual UPI biz hain

Tata neu and swiggy HDFC heavy usage for me...
Baki do card use lessssssss UPI biz and money back card.....

Confused ho Raha hun isiliye kyun ki main apna sabhi credit card ka bills HDFC BILL PAY seye karta huin...but last month's seye HDFC bill pay as u know sometimes debit card option remove ho jata hain sometimes error a jata hain sbi card bill payment ke time etc ( which although has been fixed now ) ...Pehala mobikwik and HDFC platinum debit card seye aache khashe cashback mil jata tha par now mobikwik useless as they have patched the MCC ....

So main purpose for indusind Debit card is
Credit card bill payment unlimited ATM withdrawal & debit card offers especially swiggy ( Mera Ghar ka opposite side indusind ka ATM hain aur 100 rupees ka note always milta Hain waha par)

If the main purpose of this SB account is CB on CC bill payment, I would strongly recommend RBL sb account with Signature + DC, rather than this Indus Ind select account for an overall better experience.. please go thru RBL thread first

If the main purpose of this SB account is CB on CC bill payment, I would strongly recommend RBL sb account with Signature + DC, rather than this Indus Ind select account for an overall better experience.. please go thru RBL thread first
@AritraSaha @4uziaul @Akashn @Shubham Yadav
Bhaiyo jao RBL ki thread me confusion dur karne

PS: mere pas RBL account nahi hai 😂

Back