• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Legend
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

I also have platinum card at present with a limit of 30k .... almost 6 months have passed but till now no limit enhancement nothing... although I haven't used the card hardly used it two times for ordering food.....
So please share me the process of upgrading this use less card.....
If they don't upgrade then I will close this useless card

Can u please share the mail id ?? In which I have to mail them for upgrading the card..
@HVS

I also have platinum card at present with a limit of 30k .... almost 6 months have passed but till now no limit enhancement nothing... although I haven't used the card hardly used it two times for ordering food.....
So please share me the process of upgrading this use less card.....
If they don't upgrade then I will close this useless card

Can u please share the mail id ?? In which I have to mail them for upgrading the card..
@HVS
My card is about 9-10 months old. It took alot of time to complete the whole process more than 1 month.
I mailed at head.cardservices@indusind.com

Yes, you are marked safe
so i just need to ignore the other login and use this one login and assume this is all i need for indusind correct, i had tried to read lot of pages and this had things like delete the credit card account (support had to do it) and then link and what not this looks relatively simple, and relatively simple is tough to digest with Indusind technology

I logged into internet banking and from service request was able to add my credit card, now it's showing under my cards in the bank account , is it safe to consider this as linked coz I can still see the card in the individal. Mobile login too
Yup. Everything is set. Your bank statement will have MAB requirement information too. That should serve as your confirmation as well.

@4uziaul bro I have doubt. I have my zero balance account into Select basis on legend card and in that account my credit card was linked and in select account also it's showing linked. But however today I got statement and it's stating that I have to maintain 50K or relationship criteria to be maintained. Should I ignore this and keep using the account because I am not charged yet in the name of maintenance charge.

@4uziaul bro I have doubt. I have my zero balance account into Select basis on legend card and in that account my credit card was linked and in select account also it's showing linked. But however today I got statement and it's stating that I have to maintain 50K or relationship criteria to be maintained. Should I ignore this and keep using the account because I am not charged yet in the name of maintenance charge.
"Relationship Criteria"

That's what you have to maintain. 😅

Back