• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Legend
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

got a surprise from IndusInd today !
after every cc person denied, today the mastercard select debit was delivered at home without any communication !
voila ! seems you cannot trust their 'yes' to be 'yes' and 'no' to be 'no' ever !
on the other hand, old cc related cust id deletion still not done even after 72 hours while support claimed it will be surely done in 24 hours !

I tried adding my cc to my select savings netbanking account earlier but got an error. later on when i checked, my card is being shown in credit card section of net banking account. So it's linked now i suppose. So now my account is 0 mab ? Also my account is still under debit freeze.

I tried adding my cc to my select savings netbanking account earlier but got an error. later on when i checked, my card is being shown in credit card section of net banking account. So it's linked now i suppose. So now my account is 0 mab ? Also my account is still under debit freeze.
It's linked so you can withdraw the amount

after every cc person denied, today the mastercard select debit was delivered at home without any communication !
voila ! seems you cannot trust their 'yes' to be 'yes' and 'no' to be 'no' ever !
on the other hand, old cc related cust id deletion still not done even after 72 hours while support claimed it will be surely done in 24 hours

on the other hand, old cc related cust id deletion still not done even after 72 hours while support claimed it will be surely done in 24 hours !
That's Indusind for you.
While all their offering are great, they lack in the main thing
Service. Only thing stopping me from making it my primary account.
Of all the private banks, the support of Kotak is best.
You get previliged service even though you are a normal client and they follow up till your issue is resolved.

You should push your RM to remove the Debit freeze. They do it to show their balances.
I never experienced a debit freeze when I opened the accounts with them.

Yes it is linked and account is zero MAB. But you will not be able to withdraw until Debit freeze is removed.

You should push your RM to remove the Debit freeze. They do it to show their balances.
I never experienced a debit freeze when I opened the accounts with them.
Debit freeze is common in IndusInd. You were lucky. But watch out during re-kyc

Just to give some comparison, ICICI asked me to do re-kyc and gave a deadline. I kept missing the deadline for over 2 years and they never did debit freeze. Instead, one day they came home and finished the re-kyc.

wow. Didn't know this.
My SBI and Kotak are decade old and they never asked me to do.
Again you are lucky. Nirmala Sitaraman questioned the chairman of SBI during the time SBI was freezing accounts left and right.

I asked for confirmation of maintaining zero balance for Select Account basis Legend Credit Card. PFA the reply:
View attachment 16247
For me they replied as Zero AMB

Dear Customer,

Greetings from IndusInd Bank Limited!

We refer to your e-mail dated April 24, 2023 received through reachus@indusind.com regarding Account.

Please accept our sincere gratitude for the time taken and efforts made by you in sharing your concern with us.

We would like to inform you that as per the bank record the account is zero balance account.

Alternatively, you can call on our Phone Banking Service Number 1860-267-7777 OR 022-44066666 OR 18001023333 (For Vehicle Loan) OR you may connect to Video Branch through this link https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/video-branch.html OR you can give a written instruction to your nearest branch for assistance.

For me they replied as Zero AMB

Dear Customer,

Greetings from IndusInd Bank Limited!

We refer to your e-mail dated April 24, 2023 received through reachus@indusind.com regarding Account.

Please accept our sincere gratitude for the time taken and efforts made by you in sharing your concern with us.

We would like to inform you that as per the bank record the account is zero balance account.

Alternatively, you can call on our Phone Banking Service Number 1860-267-7777 OR 022-44066666 OR 18001023333 (For Vehicle Loan) OR you may connect to Video Branch through this link https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/video-branch.html OR you can give a written instruction to your nearest branch for assistance.
I asked before opening the account. I dont plan to open one. :)

I had read someone mentioning that they get Indus Rewards points within 3 days - For me it’s been a week since account opening and I had done transactions next day but only received 100 points, most possibly for mobile app register

I had read someone mentioning that they get Indus Rewards points within 3 days - For me it’s been a week since account opening and I had done transactions next day but only received 100 points, most possibly for mobile app register
Yes that 100 points for registering the mobile app and other points also you will get it as per back side of the debit card's welcome kit pamplet.

Back