• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Legend
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

Is cheq still giving on MC? I also haven't got any for 5 days. Someone said they have changed the payment gateway and might be the mcc also?

I already had cc and after opening select savings account now In my netbanking account legend cc is linked. But in mobile app it's still letting me logged in only credit card account. Do i have to raise a request of deleting earlier created user id ?

I already had cc and after opening select savings account now In my netbanking account legend cc is linked. But in mobile app it's still letting me logged in only credit card account. Do i have to raise a request of deleting earlier created user id ?
Click on link and try linking. If you have two mobile IDs, try from both and only one will have both cc and savings.

If it's showing under net banking it means it's already linked no need to do anything.

is it possible that i have not yet created mobile id linked to my netbanking ? is there a way to see the mobile id linked to my savings account/netbanking in website ? sorry for bombing this thread with this much questions..😅

is it possible that i have not yet created mobile id linked to my netbanking ? is there a way to see the mobile id linked to my savings account/netbanking in website ? sorry for bombing this threat with this much questions..😅
I created only 1 mobile ID when I got my credit card. Later when I got savings account, I declined to create a new mobile ID for savings. After netbanking showed my credit and savings, it took 3 days to show up on mobile (original Id created for credit card). I did link option in mobile and that got some error but after 3 days it started showing.

Patience is the key for IndusInd. They will do debit freeze, they will take time to fix issues, IT systems won’t work at times. We need to practice patience.

I created only 1 mobile ID when I got my credit card. Later when I got savings account, I declined to create a new mobile ID for savings. After netbanking showed my credit and savings, it took 3 days to show up on mobile (original Id created for credit card). I did link option in mobile and that got some error but after 3 days it started showing.

Patience is the key for IndusInd. They will do debit freeze, they will take time to fix issues, IT systems won’t work at times. We need to practice patience.
yes thats the plausible explanation. i read your post earlier i think now so skipped creating another ID. will be waiting for few days as at least my account is not in debit freeze state now & have availed bb offer. Thanks!:)

got an update on email about my request to delete old cc userid linked on indusmobile
it seems there's no end to the idiocy of their customer support people
first time the person had registered wrong request
this time also the idiot has taken wrong request, they're considering it as a request to cancel the credit card itself 😒😒😒

All those formalities are not needed. There is no need to delete. I have two netbanking IDs and there is no issue. One of those IDs show both savings and credit card. The other ID shows only credit card. Ignore the one which shows only credit card.
got an update on email about my request to delete old cc userid linked on indusmobile
it seems there's no end to the idiocy of their customer support people
first time the person had registered wrong request
this time also the idiot has taken wrong request, they're considering it as a request to cancel the credit card itself 😒😒😒

All those formalities are not needed. There is no need to delete. I have two netbanking IDs and there is no issue. One of those IDs show both savings and credit card. The other ID shows only credit card. Ignore the one which shows only credit card.
but in none of the two I have, I'm being allowed to link the other
customer support mentioned that you can only link when cc one is deleted
also I cannot login to net banking due to their strange system
when I try to login/reset pw, it says record does not exist
but if I try to register as new user, it says user already exists

but in none of the two I have, I'm being allowed to link the other
customer support mentioned that you can only link when cc one is deleted
also I cannot login to net banking due to their strange system
when I try to login/reset pw, it says record does not exist
but if I try to register as new user, it says user already exists
The linking gives an error but after 3 days link happens on one ID. If you can somehow login to netbanking, you will see it.

Back