• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Legend
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

Yesterday Rs1062 got debited as MAB Non Maintenance charge eventhough I have Select Account and my Legend Credit Card is linked in the app for the same Customer ID in the App

On contacting Cust Care the first executive didnt know what was this relationship criteria and asked me to visit home branch. After an hour contacted again this time it was a knowledgeable executive. He asked me from where I knew that Legend card is mapped to my Select Account I said I can view it in the app for same Customer ID then he explained to me that it means both Legend CC and Select Account are linked to the Customer ID however if the Account has to be a 0 MAB Account then Legend CC has to be mapped to the Select Account separately also (not only in the Customer ID)

So he asked me to go to my home branch and raise request to map the CC to my Account meanwhile he took a request for the Non Maintenance Charges refund. Today evening I received refund of the entire Rs1062 from the bank.

So if anybody else have the issue mention that you can see the card in app ask them to initiate a refund. Meanwhile go to the bank and map the Legend CC to Bank Account

P.S: This is the second time I am facing thls issue where non maintenance charge was debited. Last quarter no executive could explain why the charge was debited since everyone was saying Legend CC is present in the Customer ID. Next time onwards need to map the Legend CC to Bank Account

Yesterday Rs1062 got debited as MAB Non Maintenance charge eventhough I have Select Account and my Legend Credit Card is linked in the app for the same Customer ID in the App

On contacting Cust Care the first executive didnt know what was this relationship criteria and asked me to visit home branch. After an hour contacted again this time it was a knowledgeable executive. He asked me from where I knew that Legend card is mapped to my Select Account I said I can view it in the app for same Customer ID then he explained to me that it means both Legend CC and Select Account are linked to the Customer ID however if the Account has to be a 0 MAB Account then Legend CC has to be mapped to the Select Account separately also (not only in the Customer ID)

So he asked me to go to my home branch and raise request to map the CC to my Account meanwhile he took a request for the Non Maintenance Charges refund. Today evening I received refund of the entire Rs1062 from the bank.

So if anybody else have the issue mention that you can see the card in app ask them to initiate a refund. Meanwhile go to the bank and map the Legend CC to Bank Account

P.S: This is the second time I am facing thls issue where non maintenance charge was debited. Last quarter no executive could explain why the charge was debited since everyone was saying Legend CC is present in the Customer ID. Next time onwards need to map the Legend CC to Bank Account
I had same issue. I didnt have funds in my account since a while, today I added money and they added lien for 900/-

After speaking with customer care, after long of questioning... he said there are many similar complaints and its due to glitch such issue happened. He instantly reversed my charges... but its always a hustle. Surprising that non AQB charges are of money Jan 2024.
1721753398605.webp

1721753363353.webp

plz post ur experience again after visiting branch.. hopefully u will find knowledgeable employee there as well.

there any other way to map cc to bank account online

And by which method you linked your cc and account
Like you got cc first and then bank and linked then via bank customer id / cc customer id

Last edited:
there any other way to map cc to bank account online

And by which method you linked your cc and account
Like you got cc first and then bank and linked then via bank customer id / cc customer id
I got IndusInd Bank A/c then got Legend CC added that to same Customer ID then upgraded account to Select A/c

I dont think so they said visit bank to map CC to Bank A/c

looks like IndusInd Bank offer credit card based on data when you apply they will offer you cards.

But I want only legend so can apply for legend either legend or reject my application.

Hello!
I already have 2yo Indus Resident Maxima Account and 1yo Indie Account. I have been recently issued Legend CC. Now what's the process to get 0 MAB Select Account? I need to upgrade Resident Maxima account to Select? Anyway to do it online? And other things to make sure it will be 0 MAB?

Hello!
I already have 2yo Indus Resident Maxima Account and 1yo Indie Account. I have been recently issued Legend CC. Now what's the process to get 0 MAB Select Account? I need to upgrade Resident Maxima account to Select? Anyway to do it online? And other things to make sure it will be 0 MAB?
On online method is available to upgrade the account online, you have to visit the branch to do that. After upgradation is done, just link your newly issued legend credit card with that account. That's it.
You can get confirmation from the customer care later by sending an email and keep it as a future reference

Reactions: NCD
On online method is available to upgrade the account online, you have to visit the branch to do that. After upgradation is done, just link your newly issued legend credit card with that account. That's it.
You can get confirmation from the customer care later by sending an email and keep it as a future reference
Bro I have A Idie account which was opened recently but my VKYC has been failed. Now when I try to use the same account and try to open select account online its throwing error? Can I proceed with different mobile number and change it after opening the account?

This thread has over 92 pages, and I have read most of them, but I'm still confused what's the most optimum way to link the Select account to the Legend credit card for it to become a zero-balance account. What worries me is the case of @federer.reddevil whose Select account was levied non-maintenance charges (NMC) despite linking both under the same ID.

In my case, I applied for the Legend credit card recently, and have no prior relationship with IndusInd Bank. And I haven't received the card yet.

So, what's the most optimum way to create the Select account so that NMC isn't levied even if I'm not maintaining ₹50K Monthly Average Balance (MAB)?

Should I create the Select savings account online? Or go to the nearest branch to ask them to link with the same CIF as the Legend credit card? (I don't know if many employees are even aware of how to do it in Finacle.)

Also, if I apply online, what's the most optimum way to link one-another:
1. Link credit card to savings account
OR
2. Link savings account to the credit card account.

Last edited:
This thread has over 92 pages, and I have read most of them, but I'm still confused what's the most optimum way to link the Select account to the Legend credit card for it to become a zero-balance account. What worries me is the case of @federer.reddevil whose Select account was levied non-maintenance charges (NMC) despite linking both under the same ID.

In my case, I applied for the Legend credit card recently, and have no prior relationship with IndusInd Bank. And I haven't received the card yet.

So, what's the most optimum way to create the Select account so that NMC isn't levied even if I'm not maintaining ₹50K Monthly Average Balance (MAB).

Should I create the Select savings account online? Or go to the nearest branch to ask them to link with the same CIF as the Legend credit card (I don't know if many employees are even aware of how to do it in Finacle).

Also, if I apply online, what's the most optimum way to link one-another:
1. Link credit card to savings account
OR
2. Link savings account to the credit card account.
Simple and straightforward way:
Go to nearest branch > Open select account > Wait for welcome kit to arrive > Register your net banking and mobile banking with Customer ID and debit card which comes with welcome kit > then Kink your Legend Credit card with that savings account.
Till then don't touch your legend credit card.

Back