• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd credit card application expiry timeline

I applied for Pinnacle credit card as 10k+gst joining fees ,, but didn't do the final SMS confirmation .. I realised that LTF Legend CC is also sufficient for my purpose -[ getting a 0 MAB select or higher variant savings account as IndusInd ] . Now customer care is telling that they can't edit my ongoing application to Legend CC , and I have to wait till the application expires. Any idea on how much time does it takes if we don't click the final TnC SMS / Email link for card approval.. ?

Also can I apply via paisabazaar.com when I already have another application ongoing with IndusInd directly ?

Last edited:
Solution
I applied for Pinnacle credit card as 10k+gst joining fees ,, but didn't do the final SMS confirmation .. I realised that LTF Legend CC is also sufficient for my purpose -[ getting a 0 MAB select or higher variant savings account as IndusInd ] . Now customer care is telling that they can't edit my ongoing application to Legend CC , and I have to wait till the application expires. Any idea on how much time does it takes if we don't click the final TnC SMS / Email link for card approval.. ?

Also can I apply via paisabazaar.com when I already have another application ongoing with IndusInd directly ?
The cooldown is 3 months for IndusInd. So for new application, you need to wait for 3 months to apply

Hi. Any update on this? What happens now if you resume application?

Hi. Any update on this? What happens now if you resume application?
It’s 90 days as far I know. But their backend team is so bad. It will be 6 months in most cases.
I saw a youtuber who did mostly all process for online application but didn’t finally agree the T&C page and didn’t do any vkyc. He replied to some dudes in the comments that it wasn’t rejected, application expired after 3 months.
Here is the link

Just dont accept T&C at the end. It will be all good. No need to apply. Application will expire on its own.

It’s 90 days as far I know. But their backend team is so bad. It will be 6 months in most cases.
I saw a youtuber who did mostly all process for online application but didn’t finally agree the T&C page and didn’t do any vkyc. He replied to some dudes in the comments that it wasn’t rejected, application expired after 3 months.
Here is the link

Just dont accept T&C at the end. It will be all good. No need to apply. Application will expire on its own.

Yes it got auto expired after 90 days. I was rejected directly when i applied after expiry

Yes it got auto expired after 90 days. I was rejected directly when i applied after expiry
6 months you gotta wait. Their backend system is too old. A customer care representative told me only possible after 6 months. In between its auto rejected.
Just curious to know. Did you submit your application? Or you didn’t complete the application? Like didn’t agree to T&C page and did no vkyc

6 months you gotta wait. Their backend system is too old. A customer care representative told me only possible after 6 months. In between its auto rejected.
Just curious to know. Did you submit your application? Or you didn’t complete the application? Like didn’t agree to T&C page and did no vkyc
When i applied first it showed me useless cards like aura edge so i left the application at that page only.. no t&c page or vkyc
2nd time it showed me not eligible after office address page.. (did not even show cards this time)

Back