• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Exclusive Account - Doorstep Banking Experience

sjmajumder

TF Ace
First experience with IndusInd Doorstep Banking

Requested for cash pickup on 17-Apr 11 am. As per TAT given on website it should have been picked up same day but since 17-Apr was a bank holiday it should have been picked up on 18-Apr.

I was not aware that 17-Apr was a bank holiday so called up again on 18-Apr and was assured it will be picked up on 18-Apr. Nothing happened.
So 19-Apr I called up again and same assurance and again nothing happened. So again on 20-Apr I called up and I was told it is already escalated and should be picked up ASAP. I asked the executive to register a complaint demanding compensation of 10K for service lapse and harassment and also mention that if not paid I will complaint to RBI ombudsman and ask for 50K compensation. He did take the complaint and gave me a complaint number. In spite of that the cash wasn't picked up on 20-Apr either. Today is the 4th working day after I placed the request but still no update on the request.

Prior to this I had requested doorstep banking only once with Kotak for a DD delivery. TAT was T+1 but surprisingly I got the DD same day. IndusInd has a long way to go.

Update:
23/4 - Finally cash picked up today (23/4)
24/4 - Amount credited to account on 24/4
24/4 - Received call from complaints department for closing complaint. Refused to close and asked for 10K compensation.
25/4 - Sent mail to exclusive@indusind.com and boiblkol@indusind.com demanding the compensation. This is to create ground for RBI ombudsman complaint.

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
First experience with IndusInd Doorstep Banking

Requested for cash pickup on 17-Apr 11 am. As per TAT given on website it should have been picked up same day but since 17-Apr was a bank holiday it should have been picked up on 18-Apr.

I was not aware that 17-Apr was a bank holiday so called up again on 18-Apr and was assured it will be picked up on 18-Apr. Nothing happened.
So 19-Apr I called up again and same assurance and again nothing happened. So again on 20-Apr I called up and I was told it is already escalated and should be picked up ASAP. I asked the executive to register a complaint demanding compensation of 10K for service lapse and harassment and also mention that if not paid I will complaint to RBI ombudsman and ask for 50K compensation. He did take the complaint and gave me a complaint number. In spite of that the cash wasn't picked up on 20-Apr either. Today is the 4th working day after I placed the request but still no update on the request.

Prior to this I had requested doorstep banking only once with Kotak for a DD delivery. TAT was T+1 but surprisingly I got the DD same day. IndusInd has a long way to go.
With my ICICI WM , I get these kind of services easily, but I think I am a bit lucky in this perspective..
I never visited branch during the last 18 months.. RMs visited my home all the times , total 7 visits I think…

IndusInd is grossly unorganised with respect to anything in general !!!

j_s

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
While they do take requests online, Indusind has not commenced this service for all its branches. In my case, someone from the branch called on the day of request itself to say that they do not have the facility for doorstep banking yet. Its pretty much just on paper really.

sjmajumder

TF Ace
With my ICICI WM , I get these kind of services easily, but I think I am a bit lucky in this perspective..
I never visited branch during the last 18 months.. RMs visited my home all the times , total 7 visits I think…

IndusInd is grossly unorganised with respect to anything in general !!!
I normally don't need these services. 99.99% of my transactions are online. I don't remember when I took the last cheque book from any bank (apart from new account opening case). But never thought that when they have defined TAT for these services they can keep missing everyday and that too with the branch being just 3.5kms from my home.

sjmajumder

TF Ace
While they do take requests online, Indusind has not commenced this service for all its branches. In my case, someone from the branch called on the day of request itself to say that they do not have the facility for doorstep banking yet. Its pretty much just on paper really.
If they have it on paper and the service does not exist in reality, it is a bigger scam and I should have actually demanded a bigger sum :D

For Kotak, the one time that I availed the service, it was fulfilled by the 3rd party provider who supplies cash to ATMs. Brinks Arya if I am not wrong. The person was wearing the uniform.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I normally don't need these services. 99.99% of my transactions are online. I don't remember when I took the last cheque book from any bank (apart from new account opening case). But never thought that when they have defined TAT for these services they can keep missing everyday and that too with the branch being just 3.5kms from my home.
I understand that.. you just wanted to test the system which never existed in the first place in the case of IndusInd … ;)

j_s

TF Premier
VIP Lounge