• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind indulge credit card

I am going to take indulge credit card against fixed deposit tomorrow is it better to take this card with 5 lakhs limit because in future i will take another bank credit cards via C2C is possible with this fd card, I am hoping in future I will get same limit on another bank credit card via C2C with this fd card?

Last edited:

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Bro I have 560000 amount
And I have a indusind exclusive account,
I have no card with higher limit card
So, i decided to open fd card i seen indusind bank not reported as secured card in cibil and indusind bank fd better fd rates.
And finally my plan in future I will use this card as C2C to take another bank credit cards. So I am going to take this indulge credit card. Is this better idea?
Good to go brother!!

Just do the pushing thing a little more.

AritraSaha

TF Legend
Bro I have 560000 amount
So, i decided to open fd card i seen indusind bank not reported as secured card in cibil and indusind bank fd better fd rates.
And finally my plan in future I will use this card as C2C to take another bank credit cards. So I am going to take this indulge credit card. Is this better idea?
I understand your point,

But i will say the fees don't justify.

Try to get it ltf or other options are there.

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
no bank will accept this card for a c2c basis application
Bro I have 560000 amount

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Why dont you consider Indus Vistara Explorer Card?
You can get for 10k joining and 10k annual. Maybe you can negotiate FYF. as you are doing FD. Whats special feature you will actually use from Indulge?

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I took PNB Select Rupay card on FD even when I can have it directly. just to have a credit mix.
Looks like they too have reported it unsecured. Can't find anything in the collateral reported on CIBIL.