• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind not putting my cheque for clearance

Jatin1987

TF Select
ON august 17teen Ive opened indusind partner account theres on going offer if your intial funding 2L or above your account will be 0 mab...I visited janakpuri branch regarding this a lady said yes offer is on going, but due to my address issue so my account got freeze but later comapint its unfreeze, but now bank lady not putting my cheque in clearance my money stuck...And indusind offer vaild till 31st august my account is now opened and received kit but funding still left, If funding not complete then 1L mab for my account now what should i do I tried their twitter but no appropriate solution same we're looking to you issue, resolve soon..I don't get cheque cancellation message my money didn't debit from my other account, what should i do if cheque not clear before 31st?
u could pay directly from the link sent by them at the time of account opening
i have paid 4 lakh from my hdfc Preferred debit card

Nemesis

TF Premier
I had another experience... First time ICICI rejected the cheque based on signature mismatch... I confirmed with the icici branch,they said signature is similar. But the name to which it is sent is fishy.

RM told this is the only way through cheque... Then again had given another second cheque for backup, she ensured it will clear but it had still not cleared and offer period is ending.

Fighting since last 15 days

Jatin1987

TF Select
What link? Which mode? IMPS /netbanking?
at the time of account opening, you will get the link for the initial funding and the link is sent by executive who is opening your account from the indus application itself from his mobile/tab

from that link, you can do initial funding immediately directly from you debit card if your dc has such limits

Infiniti

TF Select
VIP Lounge
they gave me two options either cheque or IMPS. so, i added my newly customized account no. in my icici app and after 30 minutes sent the money. Try to avoid cheque because they will delay your account by 2 days.
isn't the IMPS daily limit of 2 lakh?

Nemesis

TF Premier
they gave me two options either cheque or IMPS. so, i added my newly customized account no. in my icici app and after 30 minutes sent the money. Try to avoid cheque because they will delay your account by 2 days.
My RM told me imps or any other mode has limit restriction... Doing it in splits would not fulfill the condition of initial funding amount...

Will try again this Monday for imps... Customer care are also not supportive... They said the link is generated only during opening not anytime later. Reaching to branch manager might ruin RM relation lol such a confusing situation.

My RM told me imps or any other mode has limit restriction... Doing it in splits would not fulfill the condition of initial funding amount...

Will try again this Monday for imps... Customer care are also not supportive... They said the link is generated only during opening not anytime later. Reaching to branch manager might ruin RM relation lol such a confusing situation.
ok then show this image to your RM and tell him that one of your friend opened his account with imps and here's the proof.

Attachments

• image_picker7253122433760358766.png
    image_picker7253122433760358766.png
    424.4 KB · Views: 17

Nemesis

TF Premier
ok then show this image to your RM and tell him that one of your friend opened his account with imps and here's the proof.
Finally today morning the 4 Lakh was debited from my ICICI account from last cheque issued. Am thinking start was soo difficult how will be rest of journey :censored:

Finally today morning the 4 Lakh was debited from my ICICI account from last cheque issued. Am thinking start was soo difficult how will be rest of journey :censored:
I am not gonna use this account at all. This will be reserved for international transactions only and if they ever charge me NMC fees than I'll straight forward close it.

aryanraj

TF Select
Shaant gadadhari Bheem Shaant... Branch wants you to keep money atleast for some time. Initially they would request you to do it, now they have got this debit freeze wala funda. See, when I opened my mothers account - They put it in debit freeze. My cheque was cleared from HDFC next day but money went to Indusind (not my mothers indusind account) 4L is indeed huge sum so as soon as I got a mail that 4L was deposited into my mother account as initial funding, I called RM to tell him that I am going to make FD of it, and magically debit freeze removed.
Again, I opened my add on account. Same branch but different RM. Everything was done smoothly but again debit freeze. Since this was just 30k funding, I didn't worry for 10 days. Today, I called RM, told her ki account mei deposit karna hai but debit freeze hai. And again magically - Debit freeze removed within minutes.
So, Funda is that what I believe they deliberately delay KYC doc upload; account goes in debit freeze; they see how long they can sustain and when customer forces, debit freeze removed. I would rather suggest you to call RM, tell him/her ki paise deposit karne hain kuch transaction ke liye, and see the magic.
Hey bro, I am from Nalanda, near from Patna. Applied for Exclusive A/c with ICICI cheque however cheque was having no name so had to send statement with sign. ICICI and Indusind bank both are at the same place after 2-3 shops. Cheque debited around 10AM and it was received in my account around 9AM next day. Welcome Kit is on the way. Have you confirmed with RM or BRanch manager about ZERO MAB account?

LJGIBBS

TF Ace
Hey bro, I am from Nalanda, near from Patna. Applied for Exclusive A/c with ICICI cheque however cheque was having no name so had to send statement with sign. ICICI and Indusind bank both are at the same place after 2-3 shops. Cheque debited around 10AM and it was received in my account around 9AM next day. Welcome Kit is on the way. Have you confirmed with RM or BRanch manager about ZERO MAB account?
Yes Yes.. They have confirmed.

LJGIBBS

TF Ace
Is it in written? Email? Date you applied for the account?
Bhai, abhi just statement generate hua. Primary account ke statement mei likha hua hai Balance Requirement = 0, Special Waiver.
Add on account ke statment mei likha hai primary account ka criteria will be applicable.