• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Pinnacle Credit Card LTF ?

Sachin2008

TF Select
Hello,

I got an IndusInd Pinnacle Credit Card but to make it LTF (Lifetime free)
They said to spend 50K in 90 days to make it LTF is that true ?
Has anyone got an IndusInd Pinnacle Credit Card LTF ?

Where to spend this money like can we use it on rent payment

pranavcool

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If your colleague, friends or relatives are looking to buy any high end product in upcoming few weeks, you can use your credit card to complete quota of 50k & then later take money from them.

Because many categories are excluded for spending Milestone criteria. So I think this is easiest route if you don't wish to purchase any 50k worth product for yourself.
which all categories

How? Let us know
Well , that completely depends on indusind I think. In the past few months, they had mailed me twice for a paid upgrade from legend to pinnacle. I didn't take them up on that as I don't think it's worth paying for. Suddenly , in the beginning of May , I received an SMS saying I'm eligible for a free upgrade to pinnacle as LTF . So I just applied and got it. I don't have any savings bank account with indusind. I don't think there is any rhyme or reason with indusind. It's pure luck that determines who gets free upgrade or not.

SonyTom

TF Premier
Well , that completely depends on indusind I think. In the past few months, they had mailed me twice for a paid upgrade from legend to pinnacle. I didn't take them up on that as I don't think it's worth paying for. Suddenly , in the beginning of May , I received an SMS saying I'm eligible for a free upgrade to pinnacle as LTF . So I just applied and got it. I don't have any savings bank account with indusind. I don't think there is any rhyme or reason with indusind. It's pure luck that determines who gets free upgrade or not.
Congrats, you are one of the few people in this forum who have got such an offer.
If its ok, please answer some queries of mine so that we can get an idea of the route to a free upgrade.
1. What was the limit of your legend,
2. how long have you been using it, and
3. whats your average spend in last year on legend.

Congrats, you are one of the few people in this forum who have got such an offer.
If its ok, please answer some queries of mine so that we can get an idea of the route to a free upgrade.
1. What was the limit of your legend,
2. how long have you been using it, and
3. whats your average spend in last year on legend.
Thanks.
1. Legend limit was and has been 2,10,000/- for a long time. Same limit with new card
2. I have been using this legend card for only 2.5 years
3. My average spend on this card was less than 50k/year. Except i purchased a laptop for ₹80k on emi 2 years back.

Dm me will give u better offer
Hello @RS1910,

I have the HDFC Millennia, Swiggy, and Tataneu Plus cards with a shared limit of 1L, a Kotak Legend card with a limit of 90k, and an SBI cashback card with a limit of 65k. I am a 22-year-old student. Can you suggest and help me get a LTF Indusind credit card?

Thanks!

PS: I am new to this community and not able to DM you.

I have spend more than 50k in first quarter (because the agent told me while taking my application to do that for avoiding fees)
How to confirm LTF status? I mailed them (priority care mail ID) but they are not responding

Last edited:

SonyTom

TF Premier
Joining fees is not yet charged on my card
I got the card in April. I have got statement of first month amounting to 48k spends. There is no mention of fees in that statement
Then probably there is no joining fee. Anyway you have spend 48k already. Just spend 2k more this month and everything should be fine.

What did your agent say about the Joining fee and spend criteria when you got the card? Do you have any written communication about it?

Then probably there is no joining fee. Anyway you have spend 48k already. Just spend 2k more this month and everything should be fine.

What did your agent say about the Joining fee and spend criteria when you got the card? Do you have any written communication about it?
Agent told that there is 5K and no annual fees. He also said, this 5k joining fees will be reversed if I spend 50k in first 90 days. I have got this SMS from IndusInd while applying which confirms the joining fees

Screenshot_2024_0602_142452.jpg

But so far nothing has been charged on my card yet 😃 I have crossed 50k in second month. I just want to get that written confirmation for peace of mind

Hello @RS1910,

I have the HDFC Millennia, Swiggy, and Tataneu Plus cards with a shared limit of 1L, a Kotak Legend card with a limit of 90k, and an SBI cashback card with a limit of 65k. I am a 22-year-old student. Can you suggest and help me get a LTF Indusind credit card?

Thanks!

PS: I am new to this community and not able to DM you.
open their zero MAB acc and maintain some good amount and use their DC for some months
try through paisabazar(get ready for spam calls :ROFLMAO: )