• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Pinnacle free upgrade offer

dapatale

TF Select
Guys just got massage from indusind as follows

UPGRADE ALERT, Dnyaneshwar!

We're Happy to inform you that you're now eligible for a FREE UPGRADE to IndusInd Bank Pinnacle Credit Card, upgrade now to get exclusive privileges and exciting rewards like TWO International & ONE Domestic complimentary lounge access per quarter* and much more!

Grab this LIFETIME FREE CARD at inbl.in/M........l - IndusInd Bank

Would like to know anyone got the same offer and is there any catch

Last edited:
Received my upgraded Pinnacle card - LTF.

Anyone has availed the "IndusInd Exclusive Bank Account" offer with this card ?
I opened an exclusive account basis my pinnacle card in 2021. I just opened an account online and mailed to customer care to link my account to my credit card for making it 0 MAB account.

I am thinking of opening IndusInd joint savings account, which account should I open to get maximum benefit? Also can I get Vistara Credit Card as LTF similar to Pinnacle or on both joining fees need to be paid?

On the same day the card was upgraded from Legend to Pinnacle, my EazyDiner membership got activated. First, I received an email confirming that my EazyDiner membership had been activated, and upon checking, it was indeed active.
The CC executive just told me that I am ineligible for the offer. :/
Did they send you an activation code for it? And did you request for the membership?

Last edited:
The CC executive just told me that I am ineligible for the offer as it is an LTF card. :/
Did they send you an activation code for it? And did you request for the membership?
As I mentioned in my previous post, it was entirely an automatic process. In fact, for a moment, I was puzzled, wondering how I got a free EazyDiner membership. 😂 Then, after receiving a few more emails related to the upgrade, I realized that my card had been upgraded, and this included the free membership.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231015_194859_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20231015_194859_Gmail.jpg
    344.2 KB · Views: 47
On the same day the card was upgraded from Legend to Pinnacle, my EazyDiner membership got activated. First, I received an email confirming that my EazyDiner membership had been activated, and upon checking, it was indeed active.
Bhai mujhe to nahi lagta apne Paid upgrade karwaya hoga, ab ye bata do upgrade kaise karwaya?

As I mentioned in my previous post, it was entirely an automatic process. In fact, for a moment, I was puzzled, wondering how I got a free EazyDiner membership. 😂 Then, after receiving a few more emails related to the upgrade, I realized that my card had been upgraded, and this included the free membership.
Ah okay. That’s strange though. Did you get the card without joining fee as well?

Are bhai thoda janta ka bhi bhala kar do, warna DM me bhi likh sakte ho
Batata hoon
Ah okay. That’s strange though. Did you get the card without joining fee as well?
It was done through my branch. BM helped with the entire process because of the relationship I share with my branch. Let's say, it's effectively free. 🤭

Aur mat pucho.

why do you say so?

Pinnacle Credit Card​

Complementary MASTER Card Benefits
1 complimentary Domestic MasterCard lounge visits per calendar quarter

• 1 Reward Point for every INR100 spent at the Point of Sale (POS) terminals

Book My Show Offer Details​

• Buy one movie ticket and get the other one absolutely free up to 3 free tickets (max dis- Rs 200 every time offer is availed)
• Additional Rs 50 off on selected F&B option.
• 20% discount up to Rs 200 on events

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Legend Credit Card​

Complementary VISA Card Benefits​

2 complimentary visits in a quarter to domestic lounge. ( Master/ Visa)

Travel Plus Program Details​

The Travel Plus Program is offered at an annual fee of INR 5,000 where lounge usage charges of $27 shall be waived for a maximum of 8 International visits per year.

• Exclusive Bonus rewards : Earn 4000 Bonus Reward points on spend of INR 6 lacs or more in a year.​

Visa Signature Block Bluster Weekend Offer:

• Book one movie ticket and get another movie ticket free
  • Valid for Visa Signature cardholders.
  • Offer is valid every week from Thursday to Sunday
  • This offer can only be availed once in a month.
  • Movie ticket discount is capped at Rs 300 per transaction.

Pinnacle Credit Card​

Complementary MASTER Card Benefits
1 complimentary Domestic MasterCard lounge visits per calendar quarter

• 1 Reward Point for every INR100 spent at the Point of Sale (POS) terminals

• Buy one movie ticket and get the other one absolutely free up to 3 free tickets (max dis- Rs 200 every time offer is availed)
• Additional Rs 50 off on selected F&B option.
• 20% discount up to Rs 200 on events

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Legend Credit Card​

Complementary VISA Card Benefits​

2 complimentary visits in a quarter to domestic lounge. ( Master/ Visa)

Travel Plus Program Details​

The Travel Plus Program is offered at an annual fee of INR 5,000 where lounge usage charges of $27 shall be waived for a maximum of 8 International visits per year.

• Exclusive Bonus rewards : Earn 4000 Bonus Reward points on spend of INR 6 lacs or more in a year.​

Visa Signature Block Bluster Weekend Offer:

• Book one movie ticket and get another movie ticket free
  • Valid for Visa Signature cardholders.
  • Offer is valid every week from Thursday to Sunday
  • This offer can only be availed once in a month.
  • Movie ticket discount is capped at Rs 300 per transaction.

pinnacle has 2.5% reward rate for online transactions
pinnacle reward redemption rate is 1:1
dont know about legend
plus pinnacle has complimentary road side assistance as well

Back