• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Pinnacle free upgrade offer

dapatale

TF Select
Guys just got massage from indusind as follows

UPGRADE ALERT, Dnyaneshwar!

We're Happy to inform you that you're now eligible for a FREE UPGRADE to IndusInd Bank Pinnacle Credit Card, upgrade now to get exclusive privileges and exciting rewards like TWO International & ONE Domestic complimentary lounge access per quarter* and much more!

Grab this LIFETIME FREE CARD at inbl.in/M........l - IndusInd Bank

Would like to know anyone got the same offer and is there any catch

Last edited:
Guys just got massage from indusind as follows

UPGRADE ALERT, Dnyaneshwar!

We're Happy to inform you that you're now eligible for a FREE UPGRADE to IndusInd Bank Pinnacle Credit Card, upgrade now to get exclusive privileges and exciting rewards like TWO International & ONE Domestic complimentary lounge access per quarter* and much more!

Grab this LIFETIME FREE CARD at inbl.in/M........l - IndusInd Bank

Would like to know anyone got the same offer and is there any catch
I got my card today.

Just got call from indusind bank they told i am eligible for upgrade to Lifetime free pinnacle on paying 15k fees as i hold Legend card and no hidden T&C.
II rejected this offer but is it really worth it keeping pinncale?

Last edited:
Just got call from indusind bank they told i am eligible for upgrade to Lifetime free pinnacle on paying 15k fees as i hold Legend card and no hidden T&C.
II rejected this offer but is it really worth it keeping pinncale?
Bro, Pinnacle itself is LTF with 15K JF. There is nothing special about this offer. Ignore this.Until you get Pinnacle with 0JF. Don't think of upgrading.

While trying to get hold of ltf legend, Pinnacle showed up for me with 5k joining fee. From mitc doc it seems 5k is the pricing under grande scheme and that amt will be given back on spending 50k in 90 days. So I took it.
Now after the card despatch I got a msg that the card fee of 5k will be levied on the first generated bill rather than after 90 days.
So I am thinking that my 5k fee was not actually due to grande scheme. But since they don't have anything else mentioned in mitc or any other doc can I use the mitc as leverage and ask them to reverse the charges on spending 50k.

Reactions: SSV
Back