• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Pinnacle LTF

Dear All,

NTB customers can come up and take this advantage, NTB means customer should not have indusind credit card as per cibil track. Only last 15 slots pending for Pinnacle conditionally LTF. Also you can have exclusive account as 0mab with pinnacle promo, 0.93% cashback on cc payment with Exclusive debit card. 0 forex debit card and many more other features u can have along with Pinnacle and Exclusive Account..

Thanks
RS1910

Dear All,

NTB customers can come up and take this advantage, NTB means customer should not have indusind credit card as per cibil track. Only last 15 slots pending for Pinnacle conditionally LTF. Also you can have exclusive account as 0mab with pinnacle promo, 0.93% cashback on cc payment with Exclusive debit card. 0 forex debit card and many more other features u can have along with Pinnacle and Exclusive Account..

Thanks
RS1910
Not a CC holder but hold Indusind Select SB

Dear All,

Thanks
RS1910
Closed my Indusind CC 1 month back... I guess I can get this offer after two months ...

I can't DM you since Im a new user. I have a legend card that I'd like to upgrade with maximum benifits. Drop me a line? I got offered the pinnacle multiple times but didn't go for it. Connect with em if you can help me maximize the upgrade benifits.
@RS1910

Last edited:
Back