• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Pioneer Card | Is it worth with 50K one time fee?

shivek

TF Select
I have been getting offer to upgrade to Indusind Pioneer Legacy.
Is it worth the upgrade?
One time fee: 50K with 50K worth of vouchers from Vouchagram. Essentially I will be paying 9K towards GST.
Except for Yatra all the vouchers are useless for me. Is there any catch with Yatra voucher utilization? My ticket booking go upwards of 50K so can the 50K Yatra voucher used in one shot?

Attachments

• IMG_5337.jpeg
    IMG_5337.jpeg
    314 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_5338.jpeg
    IMG_5338.jpeg
    291.3 KB · Views: 61

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Totally useless. Dont apply..
Even Yatra has offers anyways so the vouchers are 90% value.
Why are you just considering the fees and vouchers, what is the benefit of the card

shivek

TF Select
Totally useless. Dont apply..
Even Yatra has offers anyways so the vouchers are 90% value.
Why are you just considering the fees and vouchers, what is the benefit of the card
I don't see much/any benefit w.r.t card hence asked for opinions here.
Hii brother
How have you received the upgrade offer. I hve been using Indusind for 2 years yet no upgrade. Have you asked them for upgrade
No I did not ask for upgrade.
They just keep calling and emailing for upgrade. I am having Platinum Aura Edge since 2015 with a meagre limit of 1.2L
Initially I used the card for ~2years regularly but later stopped using when no LE given after requesting also.
Infact I keep my card temporarily blocked (for last 3 years) and only activate once every year to make a transaction of ₹100 to prevent dormancy.

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Is it worth the upgrade?
One time fee: 50K with 50K worth of vouchers from Vouchagram. Essentially I will be paying 9K towards GST.
Except for Yatra all the vouchers are useless for me. Is there any catch with Yatra voucher utilization? My ticket booking go upwards of 50K so can the 50K Yatra voucher used in one shot?
This card you get for free with Pioneer account.
and Pioneer acc you can get with 0 IP if you negotiate with the right person.

Tejo

TF Legend
Is it worth the upgrade?
If you want one of the premium credit card, take it.

2% rate on weekends, we can consider this card. Also you will get a 0 balance ac.