• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind pioneer|| share your experience.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I visited indusind, my rm was pushing for pioneer account
When asked about downgrade he said you don't have to worry about it . it's a new product there won't be downgrade soon he was quoting 5 year ..
Once asked about the downgrade he said branch will see ..

He seems knowledge & helpful..
I visited indusind in ranchi they were clowns 🤣

Branch is boring road Patna.

Share your experience @TechnoFino

How did you negotiate at 5 lakhs for wealth. Give me some tips.
I just told them I will only create account with them and maintain 5 L if they can provide me with wealth account.

And the staff went to BM and talked for couple of minutes and came back to me with okay you can proceed with 5 L. Not much problem there.

Poineer is really good, and my RM is superb. Anything I need or any issues I have with my account he followsup and provide updates within 30 mins. Would definetly recommend. I told my RM i am not interested in investments since I do it via huf account and he has not bugged me since

My account has not been downgraded yet. I opened last year october and have been enjoying poineer dc bms bogo 1k offer every month.
wht balance or trv are u maintaining..??

Update if something goes ahead
Spoke to him today and tried to negotiate. He was helpful in opening with 8L IP and 2 lakh cheque whose pic only he will take, he wont actually take the cheque as he has to prove to his superiors that I have given 10L. Also he told me he will give written confirmation about 0 MAB LTF without downgrade or NMC. But this he told me that he will be able to give me only 1 week after opening the account. This RM of mine I know since last 2-3 years. He also told me that he will try for a premium/super premium credit card LTF without any joining voucher through backdoor channels. Will meet him in a day or 2. Lets see what happens.

Spoke to him today and tried to negotiate. He was helpful in opening with 8L IP and 2 lakh cheque whose pic only he will take, he wont actually take the cheque as he has to prove to his superiors that I have given 10L. Also he told me he will give written confirmation about 0 MAB LTF without downgrade or NMC. But this he told me that he will be able to give me only 1 week after opening the account. This RM of mine I know since last 2-3 years. He also told me that he will try for a premium/super premium credit card LTF without any joining voucher through backdoor channels. Will meet him in a day or 2. Lets see what happens.
Great ! .

500 - 1500 rs in my pioneer account😆

I have family banking too in indusind (father's and huf) which I maintain but thry are not linked with my pioneer account so any balance in these accounts does not count towards pioneer nrv or trv. Although I get msg by RM to fund the account but they have yet to downgrade ☺️
Hi - Which city did you apply for a Pioneer account? I was wondering if I could get the RM details. I am considering to open a new one :)

Back