• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind sales person Rajesh Misled and missold legend card by @RS1910

msankadi

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
@RS1910 is the user who I had contacted based on the reviews on this forum..
It is not a scam per say as I haven't lost any money but it wws definitely a waste of time and left me feeling used and cheated
+ potentially led to benefit for the above user professionally at least if it is done for multiple users

Here is the story

Back in December I contacted Rajesh @RS1910 for geting indusind eazydiner card ltf... He told me if I have paytm account I need to open savings account with indusind laing with legend card... I didn't want to open a savings account to get the eazydiner card so I told him no and walked away

Now in April 2024 he pinged me saying he can get me the ltf indusind eazydiner card by simply first opening legend card and then he will do some internal jugad to get me the eazydiner card... He said he has done this for mnay users on this forum

I said yes and provided all docs etc my legend card got approved and opened pretty quickly in a week or so

Since then it has been an ordeal... First of all his behavior completely changed and WhatsApp responses too

1. He started acting as if he is going to do me a favor and I am being silly asking him for updates

2. His responses became one word responses with all respect dropped from that... Use and throw types

3. Time estimates for getting my csrd getting longer and longer... From 1 month to 3 months... To now he is hinting 7 months

4. No more updates came from him after the first card opened... I have to keep asking him and he responds with a tone like why are you bothering me I will let you know when I have an update

So in all be careful about believing everything you read on this forum about @RS1910

In my experience it was a typical sales experience... Card kholo apna fayda lo fir behave like you are doing a favor by replying... Then let the other person lose interest... Or ask for references... Meanwhile open kara paya eazydiner toh thik warna apna fayda ho gaya... Ab tata bye bye

@RS1910 is the user who I had contacted based on the reviews on this forum..
It is not a scam per say as I haven't lost any money but it wws definitely a waste of time and left me feeling used and cheated
+ potentially led to benefit for the above user professionally at least if it is done for multiple users

Here is the story

Back in December I contacted Rajesh @RS1910 for geting indusind eazydiner card ltf... He told me if I have paytm account I need to open savings account with indusind laing with legend card... I didn't want to open a savings account to get the eazydiner card so I told him no and walked away

Now in April 2024 he pinged me saying he can get me the ltf indusind eazydiner card by simply first opening legend card and then he will do some internal jugad to get me the eazydiner card... He said he has done this for mnay users on this forum

I said yes and provided all docs etc my legend card got approved and opened pretty quickly in a week or so

Since then it has been an ordeal... First of all his behavior completely changed and WhatsApp responses too

1. He started acting as if he is going to do me a favor and I am being silly asking him for updates

2. His responses became one word responses with all respect dropped from that... Use and throw types

3. Time estimates for getting my csrd getting longer and longer... From 1 month to 3 months... To now he is hinting 7 months

4. No more updates came from him after the first card opened... I have to keep asking him and he responds with a tone like why are you bothering me I will let you know when I have an update

So in all be careful about believing everything you read on this forum about @RS1910

In my experience it was a typical sales experience... Card kholo apna fayda lo fir behave like you are doing a favor by replying... Then let the other person lose interest... Or ask for references... Meanwhile open kara paya eazydiner toh thik warna apna fayda ho gaya... Ab tata bye bye
Mujhe 3 din phele hi legacy card dilwaya hai, i also wanted eazydiner signature ltf, mujhe to 2-3 month wait karne ko bola hai, let's see, tere wala haal na ho bas.

Mujhe 3 din phele hi legacy card dilwaya hai, i also wanted eazydiner signature ltf, mujhe to 2-3 month wait karne ko bola hai, let's see, tere wala haal na ho bas.
He told me now they are not approving any eazydiner ltf cards... Typical sales stuff... Kitni goli kitna sach who knows...

Wish things turn out well for you though... I am just quite allergic and impatient with these shenanigans

Guys if you want my opinion then stay away from @RS1910 . He left me with an credit card inquiry after making a fool of me 2nd time. I can't believe he made me fool two times now.

So here's my story with him.

I had a pre-approved indusind legend offer with 5 lack limit based on my indus exclusive savings account. But i needed pinnacle so i approched @RS1910 .

He said he can get me the card then asked for some basic details and then he told me sir there is already some open cc application is showing on your profile( I didn't even apply for any indus cc ever). He said he can get it deleted in 10 days. I agreed and waited.

After 4-5 days he messaged me and said sir abhi apply kar lo ab ho jaeyga. I agreed and then he sent me a consent link. I was sure of an cibil inquiry from that link so i told rajesh that i don't want any inquiry if he can't get me the card. I repeated multiple times that if he is 100% sure that i will get pinnacle with same limit as my legend pre-approved offer then only he may proceed. He said ki sir mil jaeyga don't worry. I gave my consent on his link with otp and immediately my cibil was hit.

After sometime rajesh said sir apki existing application ki wajeh se error agya and card apply nhi hora. Then he started blamming my rm and said that my rm started application without my consent and left it in between(My indus rm is a very good person and he won't do such thing).

Then he said sir take your legend cc offer and put my referral code and once you get your card i will immediately upgrade it to pinnacle.(I knew he just wants to milk benefit out of me). I didn't apply because i am not a fool.

Guys being an old member of this community and after my experiance with @RS1910 . Please stay away from him.

I am requesting mods and sumanta to remove his banking tag and stop him from taking advantage of TF banker tag.

And i know alot of you guys including mods and old members got LTF pinnacle from rajesh but he did this becuase he knew you were high lvl members/mods. For regular TF members he just wants to milk benefits just like those phone call agents do.

@TechnoFino
@ashwink
@vaibhav111

Guys if you want my opinion then stay away from @RS1910 . He left me with an credit card inquiry after making a fool of me 2nd time. I can't believe he made me fool two times now.

I had a pre-approved indusind legend offer with 5 lack limit based on my indus exclusive savings account. But i needed pinnacle so i approched @RS1910 .

He said he can get me the card then asked for some basic details and then he told me sir there is already some open cc application is showing on your profile( I didn't even apply for any indus cc ever). He said he can get it deleted in 10 days. I agreed and waited.

After 4-5 days he messaged me and said sir abhi apply kar lo ab ho jaeyga. I agreed and then he sent me a consent link. I was sure of an cibil inquiry from that link so i told rajesh that i don't want any inquiry if he can't get me the card. I repeated multiple times that if he is 100% sure that i will get pinnacle with same limit as my legend pre-approved offer then only he may proceed. He said ki sir mil jaeyga don't worry. I gave my consent on his link with otp and immediately my cibil was hit.

After sometime rajesh said sir apki existing application ki wajeh se error agya and card apply nhi hora. Then he started blamming my rm and said that my rm started application without my consent and left it in between(My indus rm is a very good person and he won't do such thing).

Then he said sir take your legend cc offer and put my referral code and once you get your card i will immediately upgrade it to pinnacle.(I knew he just wants to milk benefit out of me). I didn't apply because i am not a fool.

Guys being an old member of this community and after my experiance with @RS1910 . Please stay away from him.

I am requesting mods and sumanta to remove his banking tag and stop him from taking advantage of TF banker tag.

And i know alot of you guys including mods and old members got LTF pinnacle from rajesh but he did this becuase he knew you were high lvl members/mods. For regular TF members he just wants to milk benefits just like those phone call agents do.

@TechnoFino
@ashwink
@vaibhav111
True
Maybe some 5 or 6 successful stories here for Rajesh rest all are used by him i guess
In my case i want pinnacle ltf but since my closed legend last year is still in their system i cant apply new card till my pan gets removed from back end
For removing pan he didn’t do anything but promising that he get ltf pinnacle for me and asking 5 references from the forum who are my followers
I straight away said that I am not here to market or force anyone in TF which i never did it and dropped my pinnacle plan
Maybe banker badges need periodically compliant check going forward @TechnoFino

He told me now they are not approving any eazydiner ltf cards... Typical sales stuff... Kitni goli kitna sach who knows...

Wish things turn out well for you though... I am just quite allergic and impatient with these shenanigans
Contact Anil from this forum's reference who work for IndusInd credit card who can help us with the right card for sure with no doubts not even 1%. This Anil is genuine guy. 2 days back my Pinnacle card got approved via Anil itself. Better approach Anil rather than wasting our precious time by running behind this kind of people who doesn't value us and our time too

Last edited:

@TechnoFino
@ashwink
@vaibhav111
Mine too credit enquiry was done and later said no offer is there can't you the card try after some months lol 😂

Contact Anil (+91 9100580430) from this forum's reference who work for IndusInd credit card who can help us with the right card for sure with no doubts not even 1%. This Anil is genuine guy. 2 days back my Pinnacle card got approved via Anil itself. Better approach Anil rather than wasting our precious time by running behind this kind of people who doesn't value us and our time too
Remove number from public. Send in DMs to whom you want to.

First Of All @RS1910 Is A Good Person

I Had A Good Experience With Him, I Got LTF EDINER Card Through Him Only
most ppls interaction with sales person are good, because you get what you want and that's the end of conversation. you are happy.

ppls true nature is only revealed during difficult times, when there's roadblocks & hiccups, when promises aren't fulfilled and you are put under pressure.

Hope U Will Also Get LTF EDiner Card

May Be It Takes Some Time
Glad to hear it worked out for you... However I highly doubt I will get one through him... Even before this thread he wasn't doing anything, now after this post I'm sure chance is 0%...+he will try to get this thread burried too

Glad to hear it worked out for you... However I highly doubt I will get one through him... Even before this thread he wasn't doing anything, now after this post I'm sure chance is 0%...+he will try to get this thread burried too
@msankadi you and other my clients whom I promised for ED as LTF, they all will surely get it even after wrote very big message against me. Currently spliting to 2nd card option is stopped in indus bank, but very soon it will start and my words will work.

Thanks anyway to all...

@msankadi you and other my clients whom I promised for ED as LTF, they all will surely get it even after wrote very big message against me. Currently spliting to 2nd card option is stopped in indus bank, but very soon it will start and my words will work.

Thanks anyway to all...
Yeah, I agree with @RS1910

Same happened with me as op described. But you need to have patience.

He is doing what others cant. It takes time..

Hope U Will Also Get LTF EDiner Card

May Be It Takes Some Time
I do have all ppls details with me who gets ED as LTF from me it's more 100 TF members even. And you can confirm from anybody on TF for this, if he holds ED as LTF today. he/she surely got it from me only not from any other person. Now if TnC is not allowing us to do split it into 2nd card. How do I do this. But the moment it will start all you will get it for sure.

Contact Anil (+91 9100580430) from this forum's reference who work for IndusInd credit card who can help us with the right card for sure with no doubts not even 1%. This Anil is genuine guy. 2 days back my Pinnacle card got approved via Anil itself. Better approach Anil rather than wasting our precious time by running behind this kind of people who doesn't value us and our time too
Applied rejected
Said due to internal low score
Wtf does that mean

Indusind is L bank

I had written a big descriptive post on my experience with @RS1910 but then I got a call & when the call ended the page got reloaded & everything was gone !!! 😤😡

I’m not gonna write all that again, just I’ll tell you in brief that me & 2 of my friend got ED LTF through @RS1910 back in March-2024, after waiting for couple of months!!

So I would say I had fairly good experience with @RS1910

Note: This is not an endorsement post, just sharing my experience with @RS1910

Back