• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind sales person Rajesh Misled and missold legend card by @RS1910

Have you got it ltf with out paying any one time fee
Yup. Already done with 50k worth of transaction.
While applying, the indusind application itself mentions clearly that you need to spend 50k within 90days else there will be a one time 5.9k joining fees charged.

While applying, the indusind application itself mentions clearly that you need to spend 50k within 90days else there will be a one time 5.9k joining fees charged.
But agents are telling me that you will be charged as one time fee .

i only have legand card with 3.7 L limit . And no other relation with bank .

How did you cover 50k to waive the fee..?

My experience for Pinnacle conditional LTF has been good as well @RS1910. Fast approval & delivery. Now I got 0mab exclusive account for which I got the pinnacle cc😇
Hi @Viper1057 , Can you please give steps for how you have opened Indusind Exclusive account 0AMB with Pinnacle CC. I have recently received Pinnacle CC.

Also if possible can you please share screenshot by hiding critical details of Exclusive account to understand where it shows account type.

Thanks

Hi @Viper1057 , Can you please give steps for how you have opened Indusind Exclusive account 0AMB with Pinnacle CC. I have recently received Pinnacle CC.

Also if possible can you please share screenshot by hiding critical details of Exclusive account to understand where it shows account type.

Thanks
I think I can answer this -

Go to the branch , ask them to open exclusive account, initially they can ask for 1L/2L cheque, depends on your city.

Once account is activated. Link your account and credit card within the app. There is an option called link relationship.

You are done and can withdraw the amount.

Back