• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind sales person Rajesh Misled and missold legend card by @RS1910

read all the post, like @Predator said they are two side, we tf family would try our best but then all of user at tf know there is upside/down to contact a agent and try to get "LTF" CC which is hard thing to get cause it not publicly available to all user (not taking anyone side here), so periodically compliant on Banker Tag Tf user we have think how that can be done in systematic manner.

Unrelated question.. why do people want pinnacle? What does it offer that other cards don't offer?
aise-hi-sexy-lag-raha-tha-gangs-of-wasseypur.gif

Unrelated question.. why do people want pinnacle? What does it offer that other cards don't offer?
To get zero balance Exclusive Bank Account, there's another option (Indulge), But it's more costly and harder to get than Pinnacle

Reactions: NCD
I was not offered any card by IndusInd, alongwith a wasted CIBIL hit, back in Feb.
@RS1910 got me conditional LTF Pinnacle in May. My further experience with IndusInd bank include opening an Exclusive a/c (easiest as it was online), Pioneer a/c at branch and a Samman Rupay CC for my wife.
All I would say is that IndusInd has pretty broken processes, including their IT infra.
The Samman CC application e-mail was received after two weeks, Pioneer upgrade from Grande still not processed etc etc.

All I would say is, have some patience with IndusInd, if at all you would like to deal with them.

It offers zero balence IndusInd exclusive savings account.

And this bank account offers debit card with very good offers. One being 20% off in baig baskeet twice a month.

chalo army ko bulate.

@SSV @Vasuki @Wealth is my birth right! @Bhagat Singh @vaibhav111

@TechnoFino requesting ppl with "sales" in their designation not to be assigned banker tag, and kindly review the above grievances the community members have spoken about and take action.
IndusInd bhi koi bank hai. 2 days ago mere ko regional head ne dhamki diya k bank se balcklist krenge🤣🤣🤣. I have 20+ cc from 7 banks. 4 years ITR. Have 2 lakhs in mutual fund via indusind stopped after that.

Have all premium accounts from indusind.

Even pioneer branch couldn't get me a CC. I asked for any CC even a basic platinum would be ok..but nothing. Applied 3 times via branch all 3 times instant rejection after entering pan number.

5 years cibil history no defaults.

Than opened grande for pinaccle another cibil hit and they said maintain for 3 months 5 lakhs than 100 % again rejected immediately after entering pan.

Was asked to apply against 2.25 lakh FD.
They said will get 3k cashback for applying pinaccle. No fees. Also after 3-4 months they'll convert it into unsecured Card.

But received legend instead of pinaccle when. Checked application form scanned copy. Someone had cut pinaccle and marked legend.

Also they did hard inquiry in cibil for secured cc too

Nobody came forward who did this. Agent said her senior did and she escalated but she never gave me any response.

Than closed that secured legend

And now that closed legend is glued to my customer ID. It'll showing everywhere in thier system.

Applied again on 2nd july 2024 got rejected immediately after entering pan agent said it'll due to closed legend showing in system as inactive.

Customer care and branch is unaware hence teied emailing to their priority cc team. But they're so slow and after sending all details they asking send account number
Customer id
Full credit card number
Reason why you want to unlink it from customer id🤣🤣🤣🤣

They replied asking this stupid information in 2 weeks
And since i replied back , i haven't heard anything from them.

Their Indie is even worst. Already filed a RBI complaint against them 2 days ago.

IndusInd bhi koi bank hai. 2 days ago mere ko regional head ne dhamki diya k bank se balcklist krenge🤣🤣🤣. I have 20+ cc from 7 banks. 4 years ITR. Have 2 lakhs in mutual fund via indusind stopped after that.

Have all premium accounts from indusind.

Even pioneer branch couldn't get me a CC. I asked for any CC even a basic platinum would be ok..but nothing. Applied 3 times via branch all 3 times instant rejection after entering pan number.

5 years cibil history no defaults.

Than opened grande for pinaccle another cibil hit and they said maintain for 3 months 5 lakhs than 100 % again rejected immediately after entering pan.

Was asked to apply against 2.25 lakh FD.
They said will get 3k cashback for applying pinaccle. No fees. Also after 3-4 months they'll convert it into unsecured Card.

But received legend instead of pinaccle when. Checked application form scanned copy. Someone had cut pinaccle and marked legend.

Also they did hard inquiry in cibil for secured cc too

Nobody came forward who did this. Agent said her senior did and she escalated but she never gave me any response.

Than closed that secured legend

And now that closed legend is glued to my customer ID. It'll showing everywhere in thier system.

Applied again on 2nd july 2024 got rejected immediately after entering pan agent said it'll due to closed legend showing in system as inactive.

Customer care and branch is unaware hence teied emailing to their priority cc team. But they're so slow and after sending all details they asking send account number
Customer id
Full credit card number
Reason why you want to unlink it from customer id🤣🤣🤣🤣

They replied asking this stupid information in 2 weeks
And since i replied back , i haven't heard anything from them.

Their Indie is even worst. Already filed a RBI complaint against them 2 days ago.
But why did regional manager give you threat?

But why did regional manager give you threat?
Indus opens only 1 individual account. U can open second account as joint account.

I have 9 account in indusind all opened directly individually.

I maintain 0 balance in all.
Recently i opened another 2 grande savings on july 1 via my RM but I haven't given IP yet😅😅.
It's been 20 days since account opened. Hence branch is getting lots of mails from back-end. Also if not funded within this month they'll automatically close.

Now in my branch there is no BM.
Regional heads sits instead of BM. He is a shitty guy always crying.
And he's getting all the scolding for my unfunded accounts also why he allowed so many accounts opening while i don't maintain any.
He also triggered downgrade in 1 of my grande account. Got msg few days back to maintain or charges and downgrade

Indus opens only 1 individual account. U can open second account as joint account.

Recently i opened another 2 grande savings on july 1 via my RM but I haven't given IP yet😅😅.
It's been 20 days since account opened. Hence branch is getting lots of mails from back-end. Also if not funded within this month they'll automatically close.

And he's getting all the scolding for my unfunded accounts also why he allowed so many accounts opening while i don't maintain any.
He also triggered downgrade in 1 of my grande account. Got msg few days back to maintain or charges and downgrade
All in one PAN?

If you dont mind, can you tell how many total bank accounts you have overall including all banks & purpose of holding those accounts ? Just curious to know.

Last edited:
If you dont mund, can you tell how many total bank accounts you have overall including all banks & purpose of holding those accounts ? Just curious to know.
I have 70-80 savings and around 15 current account

5-6 savings inactive like equitas , Karnataka bank , sbm bank

Some account i opened for credit card and loans .
As some govt banks give cc to only account holders like saraswat bank , indian bank .Current account for cash deposit and big trxs.

Other account opened just for fun👍
My all accounts are 0 balance or have non maintenance charges wavier , savings and current so I don't have to look after all of them

Back