• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind sales person Rajesh Misled and missold legend card by @RS1910

We (my wife and myself) got our Pinnacle cards from @RS1910. He did a great job (in my wife's case - as she has only 1 CC with 2L limit) in getting her Legend card first n then her Pinnacle in no time thereafter during Sept23 quarter-end. My case was much easier as I have multiple CCs with 5L+ limits.

They have targets n quotas - monthly n quarterly - card wise and zone wise. They will fit in our request accordingly. So, at times, it will be done in no time and at times, you need to wait for 2-3 months - depending on the approval windows - as decided by the Bank.

Forget about anonymous person online, I never trusted bank branch officials in my entire life till now and do stuff on my own and even if cc application rejected, no problem. Whenever a bank employee open his/her mouth or dare to say sir you are not aware of process, I blabber whole process to them and after that they don't get words to say anything except, Sir, aapka kaam ho jayega or just a simple sorry. :ROFLMAO: That's why I always tell here, keep yourself informed. Even before opening an account with any bank, go through every deepest thing about them. Just like for job these days, you need to know company before you get interviewed and then awestruck them with what you know.

Got most of my cards after having over 2-3 years relation with different banks. Now I've credit card from all banks I hold savings account of, with total limits of Rs.18.30 Lakhs. Average yearly utilization is 20-25% per card except HDFC mill. cc: 40% utilization of credit limit 5 Lakh in a year. So cards aren't under utilized. So keep having extra-banking love affairs alongside main bank. It keeps main bank in check. :LOL:

It's always better to have a savings account with average transactions and debit card usage and after a year banks will itself offer you card. For me most of my bank accounts incl. PNB, SBI, ICICI, HDFC, Axis etc. opened between 2008-2014. Desire for SBI cashback card is there but got rejected in June, 2024. Have to wait 90 days now which will Sept. Problem was enough details was not available in Profile. It was 45% profile which is now 95% filled out with income range updated to latest.

Contact Anil from this forum's reference who work for IndusInd credit card who can help us with the right card for sure with no doubts not even 1%. This Anil is genuine guy. 2 days back my Pinnacle card got approved via Anil itself. Better approach Anil rather than wasting our precious time by running behind this kind of people who doesn't value us and our time too
I applied for pinnacle thru Anil and got a cibil hit, but then got a msg the next day saying my application got rejected. havent got a proper response from ANil since then.

most ppls interaction with sales person are good, because you get what you want and that's the end of conversation. you are happy.

ppls true nature is only revealed during difficult times, when there's roadblocks & hiccups, when promises aren't fulfilled and you are put under pressure.
Sometimes It Takes Time

We Need Patience Here

Atleast We Are Looking For LTF Instead Of Paid Card So Worth Waiting :)

Glad to hear it worked out for you... However I highly doubt I will get one through him... Even before this thread he wasn't doing anything, now after this post I'm sure chance is 0%...+he will try to get this thread burried too
Sometimes Response Takes Time But Whenever There Is An Update He Will Call And Inform

Ofcourse This Is Dual Benefit

Wait Sometime Definitely U Will Get The Card.

Oh boi, thanks for sharing the experience. I was actually trying to connect with him (couldn't cuz my dms aren't active, blessing in disguise) to get the easydiner signature LTF as i already have one indusind card. But reading all the horror stories here have completely changed my mind.

I also had pretty good experience with @RS1910 . My application used to get rejected just after entering pan card details on Indusind portal. He helped me get Pinnacle with 5L+ limit & in a month, also ED LTF on a split basis. He might not be that responsive on WhatsApp, but he got the job done in my case atleast.

Oh boi, thanks for sharing the experience. I was actually trying to connect with him (couldn't cuz my dms aren't active, blessing in disguise) to get the easydiner signature LTF as i already have one indusind card. But reading all the horror stories here have completely changed my mind.
Today is a great day for you:)

Unrelated question.. why do people want pinnacle? What does it offer that other cards don't offer?

@RS1910 is the user who I had contacted based on the reviews on this forum..
It is not a scam per say as I haven't lost any money but it wws definitely a waste of time and left me feeling used and cheated
+ potentially led to benefit for the above user professionally at least if it is done for multiple users

Here is the story

Back in December I contacted Rajesh @RS1910 for geting indusind eazydiner card ltf... He told me if I have paytm account I need to open savings account with indusind laing with legend card... I didn't want to open a savings account to get the eazydiner card so I told him no and walked away

Now in April 2024 he pinged me saying he can get me the ltf indusind eazydiner card by simply first opening legend card and then he will do some internal jugad to get me the eazydiner card... He said he has done this for mnay users on this forum

I said yes and provided all docs etc my legend card got approved and opened pretty quickly in a week or so

Since then it has been an ordeal... First of all his behavior completely changed and WhatsApp responses too

1. He started acting as if he is going to do me a favor and I am being silly asking him for updates

2. His responses became one word responses with all respect dropped from that... Use and throw types

3. Time estimates for getting my csrd getting longer and longer... From 1 month to 3 months... To now he is hinting 7 months

4. No more updates came from him after the first card opened... I have to keep asking him and he responds with a tone like why are you bothering me I will let you know when I have an update

So in all be careful about believing everything you read on this forum about @RS1910

In my experience it was a typical sales experience... Card kholo apna fayda lo fir behave like you are doing a favor by replying... Then let the other person lose interest... Or ask for references... Meanwhile open kara paya eazydiner toh thik warna apna fayda ho gaya... Ab tata bye bye
If it helps I’ll ask the south head for affluent cards to join TF and take some actions on our friend Rajesh internally. Kindly DM some application numbers and screen shots , I know their national head well I’ll let him know.

Guys if you want my opinion then stay away from @RS1910 . He left me with an credit card inquiry after making a fool of me 2nd time. I can't believe he made me fool two times now.

So here's my story with him.

I had a pre-approved indusind legend offer with 5 lack limit based on my indus exclusive savings account. But i needed pinnacle so i approched @RS1910 .

He said he can get me the card then asked for some basic details and then he told me sir there is already some open cc application is showing on your profile( I didn't even apply for any indus cc ever). He said he can get it deleted in 10 days. I agreed and waited.

After 4-5 days he messaged me and said sir abhi apply kar lo ab ho jaeyga. I agreed and then he sent me a consent link. I was sure of an cibil inquiry from that link so i told rajesh that i don't want any inquiry if he can't get me the card. I repeated multiple times that if he is 100% sure that i will get pinnacle with same limit as my legend pre-approved offer then only he may proceed. He said ki sir mil jaeyga don't worry. I gave my consent on his link with otp and immediately my cibil was hit.

After sometime rajesh said sir apki existing application ki wajeh se error agya and card apply nhi hora. Then he started blamming my rm and said that my rm started application without my consent and left it in between(My indus rm is a very good person and he won't do such thing).

Then he said sir take your legend cc offer and put my referral code and once you get your card i will immediately upgrade it to pinnacle.(I knew he just wants to milk benefit out of me). I didn't apply because i am not a fool.

Guys being an old member of this community and after my experiance with @RS1910 . Please stay away from him.

I am requesting mods and sumanta to remove his banking tag and stop him from taking advantage of TF banker tag.

And i know alot of you guys including mods and old members got LTF pinnacle from rajesh but he did this becuase he knew you were high lvl members/mods. For regular TF members he just wants to milk benefits just like those phone call agents do.

@TechnoFino
@ashwink
@vaibhav111
or maybe he could only get pinnacle for just few ppl with good existing cc and limits maybe lol 😆

and not his efforts xD

Back