• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind select account

I am also on same boat. Reached out to customer care over phone and email. They are redirecting to branch and branch manager tried but even unable to find any information.
Showed them the SOB from the website, eligible criteria with legend card and used words like "surrogate account" and add-on.
Filled up the account upgradation form but not have high hope as already irritated few folks 🤣.

Hope this will give some idea. Also, there are others threads with the information that you can search for. All the best to both of us.

BTW, my email is marked as spam with ultra secure indusind system and now I recieve spam detected notification from indusind.

From the details I gathered so far, we just need to have Legend and Select (or) Pinnacle and Exclusive under same customer ID. Branch need not do anything on this regard.

Just open respective savings account with 50k or 1 lakh and after a week or so ask email confirmation on zero MAB.

@anirban.choudhury might put some light to all your questions as has gone through the same process for exclusive account based on his indulge card...
Can you like write the step by step process if u have some time. Would help a lot of us.. 🙏
I just wrote a post today ,detailing out the steps to get a 0 MAB exclusive account with Indulge card . You can check it

Bhai isi thread me to answer hai
upar scroll kar lo thoda
unable to find my friend, I have searched not only this thread but other as well...
I am really very bad in searching things, please excuse me..
Help me to pay CC bills below 50K through IndusInd Select Visa DC.

* I have paid 51K Ace bill through CRED with Select DC successfully, thank you for your help

Back