• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd select zero balance with Legend cc

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Is the offer to have a zero balance select account from IndusInd available for legend credit card holders? I see that in schedule of charges but don’t see in the product main page.

If this is available, one need not go for exclusive savings account which comes as zero balance with pinnacle credit card. Legend is offered LTF for everyone but not Pinnacle. IndusInd cards get devalued fast as they are all zero annual fees card. If select+ Legend offer is available, it might be best value to get 1% cashback for credit card bill payment.

Its still available I did it last month
Hi Dude.. Im holding Legend card LTF from last 7months. and today i applied for select account through online, so the linking will happen automatically or i have to do manually through app using link debit card option.. and still i need to fund 50k for a week to get the 0 MAB mail right?
Please reply to this. Thanks.

Hi Dude.. Im holding Legend card LTF from last 7months. and today i applied for select account through online, so the linking will happen automatically or i have to do manually through app using link debit card option.. and still i need to fund 50k for a week to get the 0 MAB mail right?
Manual linking would be reqd.
Yes, account will open with 50k IP only

Yup you have to link manually and initial 50k funding required I know this because I tried upgrading my 5k MAB account to Select without 50k in my account and the upgrade got declined.

Also AFAIK you wont receive any email to confirm 0MAB if you want confirmation you have to mail them or in monthly statement it will show 50k MAB or Relationship Criteria Maintained

(Legend Card is the Relationship Criteria maintained)

.... initial 50k funding required I know this because I tried upgrading my 5k MAB account to Select without 50k in my account and the upgrade got declined.
Did you try upgrading online?

I'd upgraded my Maxima account to Select at my home branch, and wasn't asked to deposit any additional money! My usual SB balance with them is between 10k and 20k only.

I have closed my IndusInd Delite account years ago. Can I open select account with 50k initial funding and link my Legend Credit card to make it zero MAB or old IndusInd bank account holders are not eligible for this offer?
Everyone is eligible; just make sure to open this account at your nearest branch and mention your previous relationship with them.

There is a question I have Upstox 3-in-1 zero balance savings account same as (delight account) no difference in service just the name is different. And recently opened a Indie account with indusind.

I want the select account as well but the question is can I upgrade my Upstox savings account into Select with legend credit card?

Yes, you can do from branch with 50k/1lakh but it won't be 0mab if you don't have Legend LTF card.
Yes I have Lifetime free lengend card. I will have a conversation via phone with my branch manager on Monday onwards. let's see what she says. Anyways if I get rejected from branch that they don't know about this so what steps should I take further.

Anyways if I get rejected from branch
This is not credit card which they can reject citing bank internal policy, this is one of bank's basic services which they can't deny. First try that from branch, if deny for the services then complain against the branch to higher authorities and they will come to your home for account upgrade

This is not credit card which they can reject citing bank internal policy, this is one of bank's basic services which they can't deny. First try that from branch, if deny for the services then complain against the branch to higher authorities and they will come to your home for account upgrade
ok bro thanks

Today I called the branch the guy who attended the phone clealy deny. But I said transfer the call to manager. She said how you know about this offer I said Twitter then she clearly deny again. But I told what if I can show it to you from official website? She said give me few minutes I will check. Now they called me after 5 minutes and said come to branch with kyc docs and card statement and will give you some form to sign. After that will put it in system if it's opened then good if it's rejected then we can't do anything.

Back