• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd select zero balance with Legend cc

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Is the offer to have a zero balance select account from IndusInd available for legend credit card holders? I see that in schedule of charges but don’t see in the product main page.

If this is available, one need not go for exclusive savings account which comes as zero balance with pinnacle credit card. Legend is offered LTF for everyone but not Pinnacle. IndusInd cards get devalued fast as they are all zero annual fees card. If select+ Legend offer is available, it might be best value to get 1% cashback for credit card bill payment.

I have maxima with gold debit card ltf and legend cc ltf, how did you changed to select, offline branch denying it.

Did you get select account with AMB as Zero ? And did you get new debit card (higher variant) with Annual charges as Zero ? Please reply

Yes to all your questions. I also had Maxima with Gold DC, and successfully upgraded my account to Select offline in accordance with IndusInd's own written policy like many others. Your branch can't deny it.

Yes to all your questions. I also had Maxima with Gold DC, and successfully upgraded my account to Select offline in accordance with IndusInd's own written policy like many others. Your branch can't deny it.
Thanks, what about debit card upgrade, just wanted to know if the visa select is free ltf and no Annual charges for debit card right?

Is this above privilege banking ?
Yes . The banking programs are just for name sake so dont run after them , they will just save you sms & debit card charges . Unless you dont give bank a business they dont care a dam about you. I have a home loan with ICICI now they are not ready to reduce the ROI & they are asking me to take some kind of investment policy , I clearly told them that Home loan in the most beneficial business for the bank what else you want . They were just too much reluctant to reduce the ROI.

Back