• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd select zero balance with Legend cc

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Is the offer to have a zero balance select account from IndusInd available for legend credit card holders? I see that in schedule of charges but don’t see in the product main page.

If this is available, one need not go for exclusive savings account which comes as zero balance with pinnacle credit card. Legend is offered LTF for everyone but not Pinnacle. IndusInd cards get devalued fast as they are all zero annual fees card. If select+ Legend offer is available, it might be best value to get 1% cashback for credit card bill payment.

Can anyone share easy steps to get IndusInd Select Account with 0 MAB using LTF Legend Credit Card?

Got this reply on Twitter from IndusInd Team for select account but no awareness received from branch people. Branch executive denied zero MAB Select a/c.

"We would like to inform you that, If you are holding IndusInd Bank Select account with Signature Legend Credit Card with us , there will be no Non-Maintenance Charges (NMC) on your IndusInd Bank Select account.

Can I open Indusind Select account without initial funding of 50k and link my Legend Credit card to make it Zero MAB ?
I don’t want my money to get stuck in the account so just wanted to know safest steps that I can use to get Select account with 0 MAB

Can I open Select account online having zero MAB?

Can anyone share easy steps to get IndusInd Select Account with 0 MAB using LTF Legend Credit Card?

Got this reply on Twitter from IndusInd Team for select account but no awareness received from branch people. Branch executive denied zero MAB Select a/c.

"We would like to inform you that, If you are holding IndusInd Bank Select account with Signature Legend Credit Card with us , there will be no Non-Maintenance Charges (NMC) on your IndusInd Bank Select account.

Can I open Indusind Select account without initial funding of 50k and link my Legend Credit card to make it Zero MAB ?
I don’t want my money to get stuck in the account so just wanted to know safest steps that I can use to get Select account with 0 MAB

use search feature on the forum

use search feature on the forum

Likhne ja raha tha

Kuch zaada hi ache se train ho gaye ho tumlog 🤭

Start here:

Likhne ja raha tha

Kuch zaada hi ache se train ho gaye ho tumlog 🤭

Start here:

Ye line maine aap hi se sikhi hai

I don't understand this bank's technology to not allow digit mode if we already have relationship. Ideally it will reduce the cost for bank, but they decided to not do that.

They do allow for indie. If you are existing account holder of Indus. You can go forward and open your Indie account aswell. No harm in that. But as you said you have indie so I think they won't allow but still you can try in their website. In future they will allow am sure

Did you try upgrading online?

I'd upgraded my Maxima account to Select at my home branch, and wasn't asked to deposit any additional money! My usual SB balance with them is between 10k and 20k only.
I have maxima with gold debit card ltf and legend cc ltf, how did you changed to select, offline branch denying it.

Did you get select account with AMB as Zero ? And did you get new debit card (higher variant) with Annual charges as Zero ? Please reply

Back