• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Infinia Reserve is back?

Yes , RMs won't have this kind of info.
Only senior guys from the product team know this kind of stuff
I had a chat with BM, I went seeking Infinia but which they said they are not offering currently, then they started talking bout Reserve and showed some document which mentioned that Infinia reserve will be linked to Infiniti and that will be the only way to have it and then Infinia will be generally available with some eligibility requirements that will be made public

I also asked that then Infinia will see devalutations - they didn't say much but hinted towards golf privileges becoming limited

I had a chat with BM, I went seeking Infinia but which they said they are not offering currently, then they started talking bout Reserve and showed some document which mentioned that Infinia reserve will be linked to Infiniti and that will be the only way to have it and then Infinia will be generally available with some eligibility requirements that will be made public

I also asked that then Infinia will see devalutations - they didn't say much but hinted towards golf privileges becoming limited
There is nothing to devalue to Infinia already lot of capping done. Infinia Reserve might launch with much more benefits with more capping and more exclusivity limiting to ultra HNI. Definitely existing Infinia will be used as a bait for investments for existing customers and we can see more customers holding Infinia.

Then 5cr account (TRV) if not you can't get hdfc reserve.

• Wow
Reactions: BVC

So infinia won't be "Invite only" ?

So infinia won't be "Invite only" ?
ofcourse it will be! they will make u prove that ur really rich and write a 300 word essay of why u deserve this card-
Tonight Show Queen GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Last edited:
Back