• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Infinia Reserve is back?

Looks a solid step up from Infinia, and also makes the king suddenly look small.

The good news is that common people like me might actually become eligible for normal Infinia now that it is only second in HDFC lineup :)

Dont think they'll give 50k worth of benefits on joining for 25k fees. 50k fees and 25k renewal points make more sense. Let's see what happens.
HNIs dont do CC point scavenging.. It had t be placed in the middle to get any customers.. The reward runners will "milk" it if kept too low.. and no one will take it if too high... will be interesting.. i think hdfc ccs are only weapons to upsell / cross sell.. watch out!!! ulips are loading

Looks Good!! Banks has started raising the bar of Joining Fees.. Axis started it now HDFC. There were days when we use to think to pay 10K +tax for a CC.. now its like Olympus 20k, Platinum Charge 60k, Primus 5L etc.

Just one month back I got infinia metal and now this is going to launch. How likely are they going to give an upgrade? Considering my regalia gold was upgraded as I had about 8l of transaction in last six months.
Already spent around 2.5l on infinia in one month.

Just one month back I got infinia metal and now this is going to launch. How likely are they going to give an upgrade? Considering my regalia gold was upgraded as I had about 8l of transaction in last six months.
Once launched, Talk to the RM. Maybe they Can get it upgraded. They will surely have some internal criteria of who all gets it. I don’t think it will be widely distributed initially, mostly will be for people with HNI with high TRV with bank.

On a same boat. I am not a high spender but I got Infinia just for smartbuy. As of now the 15K monthly/daily limit is more than enough for me. If they don't offer better rewards on the reserve I won't mind giving it a skip. However, I'll try to make the Infinia LTF.

Hi Bro,
Is 8L expenditure on the regalia gold the only criteria for infinia or any other conditions aswell?
How did u get infinia? can u update ur process to get infinia..

Hi Bro,
Is 8L expenditure on the regalia gold the only criteria for infinia or any other conditions aswell?
You can get Infinia after spending 8L in last 6 months. HDFC might tell you that as per their internal criteria your card can't be upgraded. Just keep escalating.

Hi Bro,
I am not sure of the criteria exactly but I reached out to RM but they were of no help since they said physical sign is required and I am not in the branch city anymore.
I sent an email to the cc department asking for an upgrade. They sent a form and asked from 3 months salary slip and it was upgraded.
I think criteria is 3l+ salary, existing limit of 8l+ and previous year spend also around 8-10l. These are my speculation based on different sources I read.

Once launched, Talk to the RM. Maybe they Can get it upgraded. They will surely have some internal criteria of who all gets it. I don’t think it will be widely distributed initially, mostly will be for people with HNI with high TRV with bank.
Yeah will check with her but don’t have much hope. They do not have a timeline as such for launch right?

I am not sure of the criteria exactly but I reached out to RM but they were of no help since they said physical sign is required and I am not in the branch city anymore.
I sent an email to the cc department asking for an upgrade. They sent a form and asked from 3 months salary slip and it was upgraded.
I think criteria is 3l+ salary, existing limit of 8l+ and previous year spend also around 8-10l. These are my speculation based on different sources I read.

Yeah will check with her but don’t have much hope. They do not have a timeline as such for launch right?
so u had 3L+ salary as well along with 8L spends?

Back