• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Infinia Reserve is back?

Yes that's what they said but it will still be limited availability due to high eligibility requirements

I wanted Infinia and they asked me to wait for some months and then they can get me one
ofcourse it will be! they will make u prove that ur really rich and write a 300 word essay of why u deserve this card-
Tonight Show Queen GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Let's wait until the launch of Infinia Reserve and see.

Let's see this is exiting.

I need to revamp my portfolio.

Currently have

Amex Plat Travel (Paid) - 4L milestone completed so a dead duck till next feb
Amex Gold (Paid ) - only for amex gyftr. Usually buy amazon vouchers and use wallet amount
ICICI Coral Rupay (LTF) - first credit card can't close it
Axis ace (Paid )- not using much in last 7-8 months will close it when renewal time comes
Axis Select (LTF under burgundy) - mostly retail spending that gives me 2% back

I just am done with axis and will close all the relationships.

So I need a savings account and no nonsense CC with no spend based lounge access and good base reward and not a lot of mcc exclusions.
Leaning towards HDFC for account. on paper I won't be eligible for infinia but might be eligible for diner club black.

any suggestions will be helpful.

Let's see this is exiting.

I need to revamp my portfolio.

Currently have

Amex Plat Travel (Paid) - 4L milestone completed so a dead duck till next feb
Amex Gold (Paid ) - only for amex gyftr. Usually buy amazon vouchers and use wallet amount
ICICI Coral Rupay (LTF) - first credit card can't close it
Axis ace (Paid )- not using much in last 7-8 months will close it when renewal time comes
Axis Select (LTF under burgundy) - mostly retail spending that gives me 2% back

I just am done with axis and will close all the relationships.

So I need a savings account and no nonsense CC with no spend based lounge access and good base reward and not a lot of mcc exclusions.
Leaning towards HDFC for account. on paper I won't be eligible for infinia but might be eligible for diner club black.

any suggestions will be helpful.
Diners club black is a good starting point if ur eligible.. eventually based on ur spends and credit limit u can upgrade further

They are very tight lipped. But what I feel by our conversations that something is brewing..
In one occasion he slipped the tongue about it's arrival during the restive season when Inlrovoked from my side and then immediately recovered and refused to say anything about dates
“restive season”

That’s techno finos at all times.

Nice typo, even if deliberate:)

Reactions: SSV
Main differences (likely, but not confirmed)
1) 100% points (currently 70%) can be used for flights and hotels
2) 25k points + 25k ITC voucher are the joining benefits
3) only 25k points as renewal benefit
4) 1:1 ratio (currently 2:1) for the best transfer partners.
5) complementary Taj epicure and Marriott membership
6) points can be redeemed for special invitation Marquee functions
7) joining fee and renewal fee 59000 (currently 14750)

Similarities (likely, but not confirmed)
1) same eligibility as Infinia
2) other regular features of Infinia are the same

Last edited:
Back