• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Insurance payment via Amazon pay gift card balance

ccdc

TF Ace
Hello community, can anyone tell me what is the maximum amount of insurance premium I can pay via Amazon pay gift card balance? I asked amazon cc, they told that I can pay max 10k only? Is this true? Anyone here who has personally tried to pay more than 10k insurance premium via Amazon pay gift card balance?

Hello community, can anyone tell me what is the maximum amount of insurance premium I can pay via Amazon pay gift card balance? I asked amazon cc, they told that I can pay max 10k only? Is this true? Anyone here who has personally tried to pay more than 10k insurance premium via Amazon pay gift card balance?
Yes.. upto 1L you can pay using AGC

The limit for insurance payment is 1L
I paid several lic premiums ( of total 46k)with Amazon pay gift bal on 19th of March .

I see now amazon is not allowing for any insurance payments above 10k with any payment methodike Amazon GC or UPI etc..
They are not even allowing to proceed next if amount > 10k.
Anyone facing issues similar to me?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-11-18-06-22-16_fd1e8ef594b195c55a3bba4818d0ce35.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-11-18-06-22-16_fd1e8ef594b195c55a3bba4818d0ce35.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 47
Noticed it today morning
Also post regarding it
They drastically reduced limit from 1L to 10K
10k is Max for insurance payment via Amazon

Now no use of apay gift card for insurance payment

Noticed it today morning
Also post regarding it
They drastically reduced limit from 1L to 10K
10k is Max for insurance payment via Amazon

Now no use of apay gift card for insurance payment
can you share the post where you have read this

i can confirm that amazon has introduced a limit of 10k on insurance premium payments.
i checked it today itself. till day before yesterday it showed me the full amount, but now i could only pay max 10000rs

i can confirm that amazon has introduced a limit of 10k on insurance premium payments.
i checked it today itself. till day before yesterday it showed me the full amount, but now i could only pay max 10000rs
is this via amazon gv/gift card balance or via cc?

This is such a huge change, I have also noticed this when I was trying to pay yesterday, not sure when they brought this change... First they Removed an option to pay insurance premiums through CCs and now this..

Back